Chapter One

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

Chapter one

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Nami stood in front of the vintage wood desk in the Superintendent's office after being summoned out of the blue. Newly promoted Inspector Kim Seokjin stood next to her awkwardly as they waited the man sitting on his desk chair inspecting a files of cases. It was quiet, only the sound of the pen scribble as Mr Kim wrote a few words on the paper and the sound of people outside the office. "Have you told them about my offer?" both of them look at eachother before Mr Kim look up at Nami, waiting for an answer. "No, not yet sir" Mr Kim sighed at the answer but his expression softens into a kind smile. "Nami, you know you can still call me father" Nami was evidently surprised by his words. "Yes father...i'm sorry" Nami bowed her head slightly, Mr Kim smiled with a satisfied nodded before turns to his son and his expression tensed. "Seokjin, you'll go with her. Make sure they sign the contract" he reminded him with a pat on his shoulder. "Yes of course,Sir" Mr Kim sighed once more, "Father, you sigh too much...you let out happiness if you do" Nami's words surprised both of them until Seokjin figured that she was trying to joke. "That's rich coming from someone who barely know how to smile" he scoffed, but Mr Kim did not like it.

"I do know how to smile..." Nami argued with a straight face before walking out the door;Seokjin bows to his father before following her out. "Hey! i don't recall you ever smiled...not even when you were younger, you were like sada-" Nami abruptly stopped in her tracks causing him to almost bump into her, before he could ask her why she stopped suddenly; Nami turned around with tears in her eyes and look at him with pained look, Seokjin was too taken aback by this never seen side of her and it made him in the state of panic as the people in the halls were staring at them. "Y-yah....i wasn't trying to be mean, i'm sorry. Please stop crying, i'll do anything" Seokjin was talking in a hushed tone as he tries to calm her. "really? you'll do anything?" Nami look up at him with the same teary eyed, it was almost cute for him. "Yesyes, i'll do anything" Seokjin repeated, then Nami's expressions fades into a smile which took him by surprise; Nami tiptoed to pull his collar so she could whisper into his ear. "You're an idiot,I'm Mikazuki Nami, a mafia and a con artist.Remember who you're talking to" When she lets him go, he expected the smile turned into a sinister grin but the smile instantly gone as fast as it appeared. Nami wipes her tears with her usual straight face, she look at his confused face.


As soon as Nami drove far enough from the police station, she pulled over to the side of the road, she pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialled the hitgirl's number. Only took her two rings to answer, it was one of the unspoken rules between the girls; whenever one of them calls, answer before the third ring or else it means one of them is in trouble. "Yes, Nami?" the rapsy tone hinted that she just woke up, Nami let out small laugh."Did i wake you?" "Oh...no of course not i'm supposed to be up already anyways" Chaeyeon said sounding as calm as always it can almost fool even Nami. "Stay at home, i have something to discussed with you" Nami said with her usual yakuza boss tone, but it wasn't a threatening tone; just stern. "Understood." Chaeyeon said befor Nami hungs up and went back to her Red Ducati ST4 and drove off for three an a half hours until the scenery changes from a city to a highway where it surrounds by thick forest. She drove through the forest until she finds the huge steel gate with tight securities installed by the hacker, when she approaches the gate; the voice of the hacker came through the intercome welcoming her back as the gate opens. She drove through the vast front yard to the foyer with a white fountain in the middle, she parked in front of the stairs of a brick red mansion and the doors opened. "Nami-ssi, welcome back" It was Chaeyeon, Nami couldn't help but smile as she notices her Hitgirl's damped hair pulled into a messy ponytail and dressed in the same clothes as yesterday; she knew that as soon as Chaeyeon found out she was dropping by, she would hastily get ready.

"You know....your hair is still wet" "oh...yeah..i didn't have time to dry it. You know, long hair" She answered coolly, when Nami get inside the house she looks around the house; it was unusually empty. "The others went out for abit, it's just me and..." Chaeyeon points up stairs to the right,the hacker's room. "It's fine...i just needed to talk to you"  Nami's tone suddenly felt cold but careful and Nami's expression was stern. "I'll make us money to drink...i'll go to your office" Chaeyeon said, with that Nami made her way to the west wing of the mansion. Chaeyeon watches her boss' back with concern and bad feeling in her gut, but she managed to push the thoughts and feelings onto the back of her mind after she sees Nami entered her office three doors down the hallway. Chaeyeon made her way to the kitchen to pour herself a juice and a special smoothie that Nami always drinks everytime she comes. With steady hands she carries the drinks back to Nami's office without delay. "Nami,i'm coming in" Chaeyeon announced herself after knocking twice and pushed the door open with her elbow. Nami was pacing slowly in the office as she looks outside the window that overlook they're garden full of Red Spider Lilies. "Chaeyeon ah, i have something to ask of you" she said, still looking at the garden. Chaeyeon place the drinks on the desk and made her way to Nami. "Ofcourse" she said with certainty which made Nami turned to look at her nodded. "I'm just letting you know that we were asked to bring down the Blue Dragon".

author's note

 

Hope you like the first chapter! It was a chapter to introduce Nami,Seokjin and ofcourse the first accepted Character by YouWillFly!