Chapter Twelve

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter Twelve

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

It was past 3AM when Nami woke up from a nightmare, it was a dream of when she was an assassin, ever since her mother died; As if the heavens were reminding her of her sins, she had that dream over and over, it was too detailed, she still can smell and feel the blood she had spilled. Nami got up from her bed, completely drenched in sweat; she glances at the clock on her bedside and get herself changed. After she changed into another yukata, she walks outside the corridor looking up at the full moon and that was when she sensed someone sneaking up behind her, her hand finds the gun strap around her thigh underneath the fabric. Nami closes her eyes and tries to focus on the sound, the person was making the sound little as possible and Nami knew this person was not an amateur and she figured who it was and her hands left the gun. "Elle, i know it's you" Nami heard her sighs and she sat next to her on the outer corridor floor. "Can't sleep?" Nami's question made Elle laughs lightly. "I should be asking you that...and no, i just woke up." Nami watches her in the corner of her eyes and notices that Elle was blinking too much and knew that was one of her habits when she's sleepy. "You can go back to sleep...Kumajii will go to the airport" Nami said, but Elle didn't move. "What are you planning?" Elle finally asks what she's been thinking ever since they found out about the situations. "I don't know...." there was a minute pause before Nami continued. "This isn't just our fight anymore...it suddenly became my clan's fight. Honestly, i wanted to send you guys ba-" "There's no way we're letting you." the two was surprised by the third voice and when they turned around, it was Chaeyeon with Bomi and Raven behind her, looking very displeased by what they heard. "Unni, you really think you can just toss us back home?" Bomi asked looking at Nami with a dissappointed look. "What are you guys doing this early?" Nami said with a sigh. "Bomi saw you leaving the room when she went to the bathroom...we figured that you couldn't sleep" Raven answered as they walk towards them and the three sat next to Nami with Chaeyeon in the middle. Nami look at her girls one by one, feeling grateful for them being worried. "I know....Thank you" Nami said giving them a sad smile which made Elle and Chaeyeon hug the younger leader. But most of them didn't realizes that Namjoon was quietly eavesdropping from inside his room that was a door away from they sat and only Raven was able to sensed it since she was the closest to it.


Meanwhile in Seoul, Seokjin was in his apartment near the MPD; he was looking through old reports of Blue Dragons and what he discovered was something he never expected. He found Chaeyeon's name written in it and it says she was one of the members caught but it only mentions that. He took out his phone and glanced at his writswatch, it was past 2AM but he dialled Jimin's number, hoping he's still up. "oh...hyung, what's up?" Jimin answered the phone with his tired voice, but Jin can here Rayna's voice loudly scolding someone. "What's going on? is everything ok?"Seokjin asked getting anxious when he thinks that something went wrong at the house. "No...Bomi and Jungkook forgot to feed Yami and Lux. Rayna found them making a mess in the living room" Jimin says reffering to Raven's and Elle's cat. "Go put them in their cages! and clean this !" Rayna's shouting was extremely and it made Jin almost forgot what he was calling for until Jimin walks away somewhere more quiet. "So what's up hyung?" Jimin asks again, because he knew Jin is not the type to just call for no reason. "Oh right, Jimin. Do you have the girls' records? All i found was seems to be fakes" Jin said as he went through the drawer of records. Jimin was quiet for a moment until Jin called out to him. "Yeah i do...but not all of it, just Raven's,Chaeyeon's,Rin's and Bomi's-" "Yeah good, i just need Chaeyeon's, can you give it to me in the morning?" Jin asked as he stacks up the files to put it away and pick up his luggage while checking for his car keys in his pockets. "Sure thing, don't be late or we'll miss our flight" Jin laughs at his friend. "I have never been late" "Yeah i know, but that's because Nami will kill you if you do" Jimin teased "That's not funny, i'm hanging up" Jin sounded a bit hurt but find it slightly funny that he is scared of his younger sister.
 

author's note

 

This is a bit short but i wanted a chapter how Nami is when she's around the girls only, and there'll be more of it ^^
Omg i literally forgot. Kumicho means Family head of a yakuza and Ane-sama is a very formal way to address an older sister.