Chapter Twenty Three

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

twenty three

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

"The three of us be going back to Seoul, the day after tomorrow. " Nami's announcement the next morning was abrupt and all of them was shock, not knowing if Nami had finally learn to joke. But her expression didn't look like it was a joke. Raven and Jin didn't even look shock nor show any reaction.

"What? Why?" Namjoon asked, disappointment written all over his face. Nami didn't spare a glance at him and sighed.

"There's a pressing matter we need to attend and we need to confirm something first before involving you all." Jin explained, looking straight at Chaeyeon, as if explaining it especially to her; in which she sighed and nodded. Meanwhile everyone was registering what Jin was saying, Yoongi scooted closer to his partner who was busy typing away on her phone.

"Why are you going too?" Yoongi asked,almost sounding sad. Raven noticed and put down her phone to look at him, she stared at him for awhile before pinching his cheek.

"Awhh... are you saying that you'll be lonely without me?" Raven teases, leaving Yoongi tongue tied.
"Seriously though...why are you going?" Taehyung asked, almost suspiciously. Raven crossed her arm in a huff and glare at him to show that she's offended.

"Did you forget that i'm an actress? oh and you're coming with me as my assistant" Raven says pulling Yoongi closer to her.

"What?"Yoongi asked, completely flustered by the skinship.

"I'm supposed to be on break too..they had call me back"Raven added. Something about what she said piqued Jin's interest.

"Why did they? even though everyone knows you are on break?" Jin asked.

"Another actress was supposed to be in this commercial, but for some reason she never showed up and they begged me to take her place because my image is the second choice they chosen"Raven complained. Instantly Jin exchanges look with Nami and Nami's frown deepened. Everyone except Raven and Yoongi, noticed it but kept silence.

"Well, i'm going to call my brother" Nami said getting up, Jin looked confused at first until he remembered the existence of his step brother.

"What are we gonna do here?"Rin asked making Nami stopped in her tracks as if she remembered something,she took out something from her back pocket and gave it to Rayna before going back to her own room. Everyone huddle closer to Rayna to see what Nami gave her and it was an envelope, contains money. Rayna counted it to be 10k US dollars, enough for all of them to do whatever they want while she leaves.

"How the heck did she get this?" Jimin asked, reaching out to touch the bills. Rayna put it back and stand up to keep it safe somewhere.

"We can't waste it..."Rayna's decision crushed everyone's goals at the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Nami,Jin and Raven left to Seoul. After seeing them off at the airport the remaining decided to go sight seeing in the city until dinner. Looking around the city at night while the girls drags their partners to every food stall in sight, tasting the local delicacies. The only two,Chaeyeon and Namjoon without their partners, end ups being separated by the others. Awkwardly walking around to get a little exercise after stuffing themselves.

"so....you're really close to Nami, how did you meet her? if you don't mind me asking" Namjoon asks cautiously, hoping that he didn't break any unspoken rule. But he notices Chaeyeon's face softens, remembering the exact moment when she met Nami.

"She saved my life...well, she saved all of our lives" Chaeyeon said, most sincere thing he had ever heard her say and it reflects it in her eyes. It made him wonder more about the girl he thought he known all his life.

"What about you? you seem to be a very close with both of them"

"Well...mine and their fathers were close friends, it made us childhood friends. But Jin was completely opposite of me, he was the good example of a cop's son while i was the trouble son of a cop."Namjoon says, reminiscing his childhood. Chaeyeon quietly listens and waiting for him to continue.

"It's funny, how i thought his family seems so perfect until Jin introduces me to a sister that he himself barely knew and asked for my help to look out for her."

"She was a handful....she skips class like it was nothing and always gets into fights...she was imperfect. Kinda like me" Chaeyeon couldn't help but raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hmhmm..." Chaeyeon nodded, but Namjoon was too nostalgic that he didn't realized Chaeyeon was suspicious of him.

"And you know what she says when i asked her why shes being the way she is when her father is the Superintendent?"

"She told me 'Who cares? my father is the superintendent, not me'" Namjoon laughs, at the memory of 16 year old Nami. Then suddenly there was a shutter sound, they instantly turn around to see Bomi with her phone pointing at them. Obviously caught taking a photo of them by the way she reacts. 

"oppss? hehe" Bomi laughs nervously, out of nowhere Rin snatches Bomi's phone and did something to it and Rin catches on,both letting out an evil laugh at Namjoon. 

"What did you do?" Chaeyeon asked deadpan, Namjoon was totally confused. 

"I sent it to Seokjin-ssi, saying that his partner is going to get snatched by his rival" Bomi said, dramatically. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. 

"What in the world are you two up to?" Rayna asked, with the others following her from behind. Rin and Bomi quickly shrug and pulling their partners away like nothing. Just then, Chaeyeon's phone rang, startling both of them. Chaeyeon looks at the caller ID and it was Seokjin. Without thinking of anything, Chaeyeon excuses herself to answer the call. 

"Where are you?"Jin asks as soon as Chaeyeon answers the phone and he sounded worried.

"We're in Nipponbashi...we just went to dinner"

"Are you alone with Namjoon?" Chaeyeon was slightly taken aback by his question, but try her best to answer without questioning him back.

"No. The others are with us..." 

"That's good, don't let yourself be alone with him." The way Seokjin sounded made her feel upset, she didn't like people telling her what to do. Especially someone that's not, Nami. Out of irritation, Chaeyeon hung up. But instead of going back to where Namjoon was, she went to find the girls instead.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Few days after Nami and the other left, the ones that were left in Osaka became bored. Especially Hoseok, who were restless. 

"What the hell is Jin doing? it has been five days! no calls,no nothing!" He complained, finally sitting down on one of the indoor vip hot spring with a grunt. They all gathered in the huge VIP hot springs, trying to relaxed-in their bathing suits of course-. 

"Relaxed, i'm sure they'll call soon if somethings up and need our help" Rin says, swimming-which Elle had scolded her numorous times not to- towards the end of the bath towards Hoseok. 

"But i really hope it doesn't comes to that" Jimin commented with his eyes closed, enjoying the bath. 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, evidently worried and curious.

"Well..usually, if they call all of is because it's confirmed that our suspect is either connected to syndicate or a syndicate themselves"Rayna explains as she sips her wine elegantly, ignoring her partner's eyes on her. Then suddenly, Rayna's phone rang and it was the ringtonee for Nami. Everyone was surprised, Rayna walks out the bath to answer the phone she left on the bench.

"You jinxed it" Rin splashes the water towards her partner, but he moves out of the way in time and before he could argue. Rayna tensed and her face shows fear. Her words were hushed but Elle could hear only bits of them, being on the nearest bench. 

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked, anxiety building up in him. They all got out of the bath and stood near it, waiting patiently for Rayna to hung up and tell them what was up. But when she did, everyone hold their breaths.

"It's bad. We need to leave tonight..." Rayna said, trying to compose herself. But everyone can tell that she was shaking, Elle instant hold her upright.

"What happened?" Elle asked, preparing for whatever it is that she's going to tell them. The girls never seen Rayna like this, so scared and it clearly shows it even if she try not to. 

"It's Raven, she's...missing" 

author's note

 

Yeeeeeep, sorry for that cliffy >< Something's up! and Raven is missing!! Can you imagine how Nami reacted when it happens? and Yoongi, he was with her when she went missing!

Somehow i sound sadistic lol