Chapter Seventeen

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter eighteen

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

That afternoon, Nami's wound finally stopped bleeding. They had to call the gang's private doctor to stitch her cut wound, it was such a good news that it was not as deep as the girls thought. And now, Nami was asleep on her bed with the girls around to keep her company with Rayna changing the wet towel as to prevent her from burning up. "Why...did she...." Bomi's words trailed as she couldn't even believe that her leader tried to kill someone and it made the members who knew her history better, worried. "It was my fault...." Chaeyeon mumbled, she was sitting nearest to the bed and avoiding eye contact; she felt guilty, she felt responsible. "No....he must've provoked her. You know she's not the type to-" Elle was interrupted by the sound of running outside the hall and they knew who it was. It was Jin and Namjoon who opened the door, both of them drenched in sweat and panting. The look on both's eyes were fear and they didn't even see the girls there, both immediately raced towards Nami. "What happened?!" "Is she alright?!" both of them frantically ask. "She's going to be fine. You guys need to calm down or you'll wake her"Raven said pulling the guys aside, at the same time Jin's phone rang. When Jin look at his phone it was his father and hurried outside to pick up.
Joon leaned agains't the wall and let himself fall to his knees, he was shaking and Chaeyeon noticed that. "You know something" Chaeyeon said to him with a threatening look in her eyes that made Joon look away. But he already made it obvious and it caught the girl's attention, then Elle's eyes narrowed. "When she was meeting him in the interrogation room, we were outside...you were the only one was with Nami" Elle said walking towards Joon.
" What happened in there?!" Elle hissed, already holding him by the collar. Rin and Bomi grab Elle trying to pull her away, but she was much stronger and Joon stood there looking very terrified. "Elle...let go of him" everyone turn their heads towards Nami when they hear her voice, her eyes were closed but her brows were knit together as she winces in pain and tried to sit up. "Nami, stop. You'll open the stitches..."Rayna reminded her, but still help her sit up and rearrange the pillows. "Nami, what happened?" all the girls ran towards Nami while Elle let go of Joon. Before Nami could answer their question, Kunishiro opened the door. "Ane-sama, its time to replace the bandage" Kunishiro said as he pushed the door wider for Kumaii to come in with new bandages and some medicines. "Alright, everyone...out!" Jin yelled from outside, despite what he says he enters the room and everyone obliged, Namjoon look back and surprised by the quick glance at Nami's full of the tattoos covered by scars. Namjoon felt someone watching him and he instantly finds Raven staring at intensely and yet he couldn't read her. Joon figured that she has the answers to his questions, so he followed her when she walks away. Joon followed Raven out to the backyard where leaves were starting to fall; when Raven stopped in front of a tree, she took a deep breath. "Did she has friends in high school?" Raven's question took him by surprise and he didn't know what to answer since he never paid any attention to Nami until he graduated, but he did heard rumors, a lot of them. "i...don't know" Raven laughs at that, but it was more of a scoff. "Ofcourse..." Raven said kneeling down to look at the fallen leaves and deep in her thoughts. "everyday i hear her name and what people said about her...it was horrible" Joon said remembering bits of his bitter memory. "I'm sure it's not as bad as what they call her here..." Raven stood up to face him and look at him seriously. "A devil's child,that's what they call her here....she was only 8" Raven added, but Joon was confused and didn't understand. "You're not serious...she wasn't 8" Joon tried to brush it off as a joke and Raven frowned  at that. "You think i would joke about that?" "Raven, Nami's asking for you" Their conversation was interrupted by Elle whom seen to have heard everything and had her eyes on Namjoon as if to warn him.




Two days had passed since the incident where Nami came home, bleeding and almost giving the girls a heart attack. "Nami, how many cups of coffee are you drinking?" Rayna asked when she came in to the living room, witnessing three empty cups and one half empty cup of coffee. "Nami, you know it's not good for your iron" Rayna reminded her as she flips through a files that was written in Kanji; Nami's brows knitted together in deep concentration, obviously didn't hear a single word Rayna said nor she even realized the girls came in. The girls look at eachother, wondering what was up. Nami slams the files down onto the table loudly, making the girls jump; Nami buries her face in her palms and sighs. "Are you okay, unni?" Bomi asked, that was when Nami finally realized and look up at them and flashes her usual smile. "I'm fine, do you guys want to go somewhere for dinner?" The girls' faces brightens up at the mention of dinner. "Raven, you remember that place in Ginza?" Raven nodded, then Nami stood up. "what's in Ginza?" Elle asked, "bestest yagyu place" Rin answered. "you guys go there first, i have somplace to go with Kuni for a bit" Nami said, holding the files tightly as if to hide its contents. "I'll come" Chaeyeon offered, but Nami shook her head. "It's fine, we're just going to pay our mother's grave a visit" Nami said giving them a sad smile. Everyone stayed silence once Nami left and after two minutes; "Nami is lying..." Rin spoke up, looking troubled. "How do you know?" Bomi asked, "I don't know why she needed to but, Nami never refer to her mother as 'mother' and she was holding those files as if shes hiding something" Rin explained. "Should we do something?" Chaeyeon asked, getting really troubled by what Rin just told them. "No...it's obvious it's nothing to do with us" Elle said making the girls confused by her intention. "Elle is right, if it requires our help...she would tell us and i'm sure it's about her family. We already agreed when we join to not interfere in the mafia's business" Rayna reminds them, all of them suddenly felt down and helpless; but it was one of the golden rules of RLSS to not interfere in Nami's family business. "So....let's call the boys!" Raven said lightening up the atmosphere and all of them nodded as they get ready for dinner. 

author's note

 

Sorry it took so long! >< Was able to finish it once but something went wrong and all of the things i wrote vanished and had to re write it. Plus, i got scouted by a talent agent! i'm going to sign a contract next month and go to commercial audition! XD i really can't believe it and hope i won't embarrassed myself hahah Been really busy~