Chapter Thirty

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter Thirty

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

A few weeks had passed and the whole team was rewarded another two week off for Christmas and New Years. The whole house was blasted by Nami's playlist of Tchaikovsky and Bach while the boys help the girls decorate the house with Christmas decorations. "Nami, please...can you put on something that is not putting half of us asleep?" Raven complained, gesturing towards Bomi who was sprawled across the sofa and Rin who was nodding off while holding the Christmas tree ornament. "Fine, fine..." Nami rolled her eyes as she changes the playlist to Raven's which has most upbeat songs. Raven shook Rin's shoulder to wake her up and she did with a jolt and acted as if she didn't just about to doze off. "It's unexpected of Nami" Hoseok's comment earns a questioning grunt from Nami. "I mean...i didn't expect you to have an ol- a classy taste in music" Hoseok said caught himself before saying something rude, but Yoongi caught what he was about to says and sighed out of relief. "Well..i might be a yakuza but i'm not a pleb" Nami answered as she bosses Joon around, pointing everywhere she wanted him to put the lights around the fireplace. "Hey Gudetama, go upstairs and sleep" Jungkook nudge Bomi's foot with his knee, but Bomi shut continue to sleep. Just then Kaze came in with snacks and coffee.

He set the tray of snacks onto the coffee table and turn the tv on, a familiar looking people caught Raven's and Nami's eye. "We're here at N Entertainment building where police had arrested the raising star's Park Rina and her manager, Oh Min Tae for the recent serial socialites and celebrity kidnappings that involved a few high profile socialite and actress Raven Moretti, who is also her own junior" The news showed Raven's photo on the screen as her own friend being escorted into the police vehicle with her head down. Everyone was shocked, except Nami and Raven. Everyone was scared to glance at Raven and see how she would react, but when Yoongi did, Raven was emotionless and her eyes never betrays her. Raven was way too calm to be in her position and Nami just walks out without saying a word to her. Then one by one everyone left suddenly something came up and Yoongi knew everyone was avoiding her and he hates it. "Rae.." "Hah serves that ...i always knew she was up to something" Yoongi was shocked and confused until he saw her eyes, there was no sign of humor in it, just empty. He knew it was her way of hiding it and when Yoongi approaches her she continues to hang the ornaments with her back facing him. "Hahah, it's funny right? all these years.." Raven laughs but her tone sounded like she was pitying herself. Yoongi wanted to reach out to her but she stood up and walks away before he could say anything.

On his way back to go upstairs he heard Elle shouted in anger from Nami's office, whe he walks closer he heard everyone else's voice and he knocks on  the door before letting himself in. The attention shifted towards him, no one didn't know what to say. "How's Raven doing?" Nami asked almost flatly. Yoongi shook his as he leaned against the closed door, Nami let out a sigh. "I can't believe you didn't tell us it was her, i would've beaten that pretty face of her's!" Elle fumed as she and Chaeyeon crowded over the desk where Nami sat. Rayna was fuming silently by the window standing next to Taehyung and Jin. Suddenly Yoongi was pushed forward as the door opens behind him and it was Bomi and Jungkook. Bomi stride towards the desk, obviously angry. "I heard it was that Rina, you should've let us handle it ourselves" Bomi growled with her teetch clenched, which surprised the boys and Rin flinched slightly before turning away because she knew she was about to agree with her. "She's still a civilian" Nami's tone was calm but strong, Bomi furrowed her eyebrows and ready to argue. "But she just harmed one of us! No one messes with us and gets away with it!" Bomi slammed her palms loudly onto the desk, surprising everyone except Nami, who sat there quietly. "She did'nt get away with it, Bomi. She's going to jail" Rayna told her in a warning tone, but that made her more angry that Jungkook didn't even know if he should pull her away. "Nami! you taught us that we have to protect each other and we'll always pay back the people who hurt us!" This time, it was Nami's turned to slammed her palms onto her desk as she stood up and this time the calmness was gone, she was furious and it made Bomi think twice before she composed herself. "That was when we only had ourselves. It's not just US anymore, Bomi. If we did go and beat her up like a street gang, what will happen to Raven? what will happen to all of us when they decided to lock us all up?! And if they find out that the guys are one of us, they'll lose everything!" Nami yelled gesturing towards the guys. Bomi was obviously shaken by Nami's sudden outburst, of all the years they knew her, she never once raised her voice at any of them. Bomi instinctively took a step back and muttering an apology before Nami reliazed  what she just did and fell back down onto her seat palming her face. "Get out. Get out all of you" She didn't yell, but she growled loud enough for everyone to hear and made themselve way out.
 

author's note

 

Hey girls! sorry for the late update again, i got inspired finally lol after fighting with my sisters XD (don't worry, we made up over ice cream and pizza lol) Well...here's the girl's first ever fight >< honestly fun to write this XD