Chapter Nineteen

붉은백합비밀사회⋮ RED LILY SECRET SOCIETY

chapter nineteen

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

"Seokjin-ssi!" Chaeyeon caught to Jin when he tried to hail a cab, but it was not his day due the weekend and all of the cabs that passed by was occupied. "What the hell happened?" Chaeyeon asked tugging his shoulder to make him look at her. "Do you know where that money comes from?" Jin finally look at her, fuming in anger. "the...Emerald Poison?" Chaeyeon answered, not completely understood his meaning. Jin sighed and his anger turned to sadness; he look at Chaeyeon with pity. "and where do you think they got it from?" Chaeyeon dropped her hand to her side and shook her head. "it's dirty money, it was stolen. possibly they've killed for it" Chaeyeon was shocked and that was when Jin walks away. Chaeyeon was shocked and scared, because she realized that he didn't know. What will happen if he finds out that both herself and Nami who is his sister was a hitgirl, a murderer. It took her a few minutes to regain herself and when she did, Nami was there. She was leaning agains't the wall, looking at Chaeyeon as if observing her. "How long were you...." "Not long, but i caught the end of what he said" Nami said walking towards her to give her a pat on the shoulder. "Don't think too much, It's-" "I know, you been doing that to keep from things like the turf war happening again. But you lied to him? what did you say to him when you recruited me?" "Same thing my father told him about me. We were in a gang to survive, thats all" Nami said, she was still as calm as ever. That made Chaeyeon felt like she could trust her more and not press on this matter anymore. Then Nami offerred her hand with a smile. "Lets go home" the way she said it gives her a flashback of when the first time she recruited her. All Nami did was 'Lets go home', the same exact way she just did and she was glad she took her hands that time.



"Rise and shine!!!" the sliding door was forcebly pushed open and the sunlight made the girls grunt. "Shut up Raven, let us sleep" Elle hissed at the intruder who was being way to chirpy in the morning. "Oh come on unni! did you girls forget?" Raven walks over them one by one, attempting to pull away their sheets. Just then a steady footsteps approaches them and out of instinct the sat up a saw Nami; wearing her autumn clothes and she had her hair up in a bun, exposing her tattoos around her neck. Rayna look at her squinting her eyes due to the bright sunlight. "Are we really going?" Bomi asks rubbing her eyes. "Ofcourse, i promised" Nami answered ushering them up, which they followed. "Where are we going exactly?" Rin asked, making her bed. "Hokkaido" the answer completely woken them up and hastily get ready. While Nami went back to the living room to check if the guys were ready. When Nami enters the room, she was relief to see Jin in the room and with his luggage. "I'm glad you're able to join us, Jin-chan" the guys was taken aback by Nami's sweet tone which she usually use to melt her brother into her scheme. Jin frowned at that, feeling like she was mocking him. "Yeah, well dad will kill me if i don't keep my eye on you" Nami couldn't help but smirk at his lie, but didn't press it any longer. "So.......where exactly are we going?" Yoongi timidly asked, hoping that she won't glare at him like she usually would and passed him a pamphlet of a 5 star resort. "We're going here?!" Yoongi shouted in shocked as he stared at the popular place he had heard from the tv and never in his life would think that he'll be able to go there. "Oh. It's Akazuki Ryokan? It's still in business?" Jin's commented earned a glare and a jab in the stomach from his sister. "Ofcourse it is...he's still part of Mikazuki" Nami said, the guys look at her in shock. "How rich are you exactly...Nami?" Jungkook asked, swallowing nervously. Nami looks at him in disbelief, which made others more nervous. "Ohhhh you souldn't have asked that" It was Raven who came, teasing the boys as if it was a taboo subject. Soon the girls joined in on teasing them. "She could buy a country if she wanted to" Rayna added, making the girls laugh. "That's an exaggeration, but i could bribe the...." Nami was about to brag until she saw her brother's warning and cleared before going back to her usual self. "Alright, enough. We'll be late, lets go" Nami said ushering them to get out of the house.



When they arrive at the Inn, it was huge. Bigger than the mansion and the welcoming party was slightly similar, except the whole staff was there to greet them instead of members of the mafia. "Welcome, Nami-sama" The staff lined up to the entrance to greet them, with their heads down and the guys noticed that a few of the trainees was shaking when they pass by. "Deja Vu" Rin commented, walking closely to Raven as possible. "Is she that well known?" Bomi asked feeling uncomfortable by the attention they were getting, even the guests were staring and whispering. "Hokkaido was the Mikazuki's original turf, until Nami took over" Raven said, trying to avoid getting cling onto by the girls. Then a serious looking lady in kimono approaches Nami. "Welcome back, Ojou. I'm glad to you decided to come here for your holiday" the lady said bowing and avoiding direct eye contact, which only Namjoon and Jin noticed.  "I'm only here because i have a debt to pay, i have no intentions of seeing him" Nami's voice was low and stern, she was speaking in Japanese harshly; it took the Japanese speaking members by surprise, especially the lady. She bowed deeper, but she kept her expression neutral while her hands were shaking and gripping her kimono. The others were too busy looking around the high class ryokan to notice. "What....is going on?" Namjoon whispered to Raven who was also confused and shocked. "Thats not our place to know" Jin remind him in a whisper.

author's note

 

Okay. That took me long enough XD hope you like this short update. Nami's yakuza nature is coming out more and more~ lol