08:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just finished chatting with our dear Once through Vlive and after our camera was taken down I immediately sent deadly glares at Jeongyeon.

" wae? " she frowned and sat beside me. I shooed her when she's about to touch me and rolled my eyes on her.

" ya why are you like that? " she said in confusion. The other members left us in the room and that makes us the only one who's in the room right now.

" don't touch me! " I shouted at her and transferred to another seat.

" ya! Why are you shouting at me, what did I do? " she starts raising her voice as I shout at her. This girl has really no respect for her one year unnie, aish.

" don't shout at me! "

" then don't shout at me too! "

" I said don't shout at me! "

" I'm asking you what's wrong then you suddenly shouts at me! What do you expect me to do!? I'm not like Mina! "

" YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT! " what I just shouted made the whole room quiet. Jeongyeon's eyes widened and then she burst out laughing after a minute of silence.

She's been flirting with Momo from the beginning of the live until the end and here she is laughing like it didn't just happened-- she's been saying that she's going to teach me the fundamental of dating. Tch fundamental, what a crap!

" ya don't laugh! You once said that I shouldn't flirt when you're around and now you're flirting right in front of me! You little snake! What are you!? Sana's apprentice!? " I shouted again and continuously hit her using the throw pillow. She's just laughing her a$$ off when suddenly the door burst open with our members on the floor looking like a knocked down dominos.

" stop eavesdropping! " I said and threw the throw pillow at them and unluckily it hits Dahyun right in her face, the white tofu became red and that made us crack up.

" ya! I'm not snake! " another statement made us laugh our a$$ off. Sana's joke is really something, this snake is such a big joker!

After spending some of my precious time with my members, my dear Soojungie the leader of Gfriend slash the most responsible person in earth invited me for a dinner. I immediately said yes because it's been a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter