26:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's has been 6 months since Jeongyeon left the country with her parents, leaving her sister and us. It's has been half a year since the last time I saw her, but the image of her on my mind is still clear; her perfect features and her deep dark eyes that is me in whenever I stare at it.

In that span of time a lot of us have their own projects. Tzuyu is having her break on acting world and making her own name on it, Mina is really doing well on modelling world, Dahyun is being known as female Heechul for being successful variety female idol, Jihyo is writing songs with Chaeyoung, Momo is choreographing other group's dance, Sana's still a snake and me? I'm doing well on my solo albums.

Despite of having individual works we're still called Twice and we're living as one. We're very active as a group and we will continue to be.

" Neyeon " Mark oppa approached me with a smile on his face and handed me a boquet of flower.

We ended that fake dating news and I frankly told him that I'm not interested on dating anybody. He accepted and respected what I want and today we're very good friends and after knowing me better he's thankful that he didn't continued pusuing me.

" thanks chingu " I said and acted like I'm going to kiss him when he pushed my face away.

" disgusting, I'm going to go now. Find me on the crowd, alright? " he said and waved his hands on me.

Today I'm having my solo showcase. I've been getting used on standing on stage alone, but it feels empty be there by myself, performing with my group cannnot be compare to any performace that I'm going to do alone.

Being by myself performing may be feel like fullfiling, but being with them on one stage is something that makes my heart happy.

As I stand on stage right now I can see my fans and Once who's cheering on me, having Twice light sticks and signs, my members along with the crowd, my other friends that I made th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter