17:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" JYP-nim wants to talk to you this afternoon " my manager said.

" let's go to the company now then " I said because I just finished my schedule for today and I'm planning to have my nails done later this afternoon with Jihyo.

While we're on our way to the company I can't help but to think about what Jeongyeon said, she left my plea with 'I'll try'. She didn't answer me with something that I want to hear, but her answer makes me want to believe on her.

" good morning " I greeted the guard.

" good morning, is JYP-nim inside? " I asked his secretary.

" ne, he's just talking to Jeongyeon. They will probably finish in a minute " his secretary said and smiled at me. I got curious about Jeongyeon being here, I thought she'll be out with her sister so she rejected my offer to go to the nail salon.

I roam my eyes around to see if someone can see me before placing my ear on JYP-nim's door. I want to know what they are conversing about.

" are you sure you want to join the upcoming comeback? " I heard JYP-nim said. My heart jumped from what I just heard-- is this real? Is she really joining and not going to leave us?

" are you sure you can do this? I mean I can still give you more time, you can rest without leaving the group " what's he talking about? Jeongyeon wants to stay, why is he still pushing her away!?

" if I keep on experiencing this thing on this comeback then I'll leave the group permanently "

" Jeongyeon, leaving the group is not the best way. I told you to recover first for half a year or so then come back. I was startled when you came back without saying anything to me. " recover? What?

" resting isn’t going to do me anything. It's either I turn my back on music or face it " what's happening? What are they saying? Is she sick?

There's a lot of question and speculations going on in my mind and one thing I should do to have answers to these questions is to ask them myself.

I opened the door and the both of them looked shocked when they saw me.

" I'm sorry for intruding " I apologized.

" it looks like we're not going to be able to hide it anymore " JYP-nim said and looked at Jeongyeon who's still has her eyes on me.

" what are you doing here? " Jeongyeon asked.

" what are you two conversing about? Recovery? Rest? What? Are you sick? " I continuously asked her ignoring the fact that she's asking why I'm here.

" what was that Jeongyeon? JYP-nim? " I asked the both of them, but they remained silent.

" you two better go and talk it out. I don't want it to come from me and I think it's more appropriate if it will come from Jeongyeon " JYP-nim said. Jeongyeon hesitated a bit before standing up and pullin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter