06:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're doing a photoshoot right now and I just can't concentrate about anything today. The photographer is even pissed off because I can't focus and I can't project what he wants me to do.

I heard Sana and Tzuyu arguing and shouting at each other earlier. I can see that the two of them are not in the mood either, the photographer is scolding them along with me.

" are you even listening to me? " I looked at Jeongyeon. I almost forget that she's beside me and talking to me.

" sorry I was spacing out " I apologized and sighed at myself.

" I can see that-- is it about the two? " she asked and pointed out the two who's so far away from each other. I nodded my head as an answer, I want to be honest with her as much as possible.

" you should go to Tzuyu for now then, if it's really bothering you " she calmly said and smiled at me.

" if she doesn't need you anymore and you don't have place in her side… don't forget that you have me and you can always come to me " she said and looked at me like her eyes are saying 'go on'. Slowly her grip on my hands are loosening and before I knew it, I wasn’t at her hold anymore.

" I'll be waiting for you " she tapped my back and left my side. I felt bad for it, but this is what she wanted, I already told her that dating me is something that can hurt her but she insisted to-- she's such a hard headed girl.

" TZUYU-AH! " I cheerfully called her name as I walk towards her. She just glanced at me and back to the floor.

" did you two fight? " she nodded her head.

" who's in fault? " I asked again.

" me? " her eyes are getting teary now, she's just holding it in. I held her cheeks and placed my hand on her eyes like I used to do.

" you can cry now. Don't hold it in, it might drown you " I softly said. I can't hug her or comfort her the way I wanted to, but at least I can cover her eyes whenever she wants to cry.

" if you're on the wrong side then say sorry. Saying sorry won't hurt you, but it can save your relationship… being in fights is not a bad thing, it's somehow healthy for a relationship but daily fights ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter