15:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I slowly opened my eyes I immediately searched for someone. My hand is not warm like when I fell asleep. Is it a dream? Am I dreaming again? Or did she leave me again?

“ where are you... “ I whispered to myself.

I refuse to believe that it's a dream again, I stood up and removed everything that is in my hand. It stings as I remove it, but I just pulled it out having one thing on my mind-- Jeongyeon. I grabbed the towel on the side table and wipe the blood that is flowing out of my hand.

I rushed out of my room and started finding her along the hall. Patients recognized me and started to gossip at each other, but it doesn't really affect me anymore, what's more important is finding her.

“ excuse me, have you seen someone left my room? “ I asked the nurse. She looked at me like she just saw a ghost and took out paper and pen to have my sign— she didn’t even answer my question.

“ excuse me, have you seen a short haired girl? About this tall? Have you seen Yoo Jeongyeon? “ I asked again at someone, but they just shook their head and took out their hand phones to take pictures with me.

I sighed when no one answered me. I just gave fan service and received nothing. I decided to walk outside the hospital hoping that she’s just wanting some fresh air.

" ya! Why are you outside!? " I felt relieved when I saw her, I walked towards her and gave her a hug.

" I thought you left me again " I softly said.

" I just bought us breakfast " she chuckled a bit and lifted the plastic bags that’s in her hands.

" you should have woken me up first! It gave me a mini heart attack when I didn't see you beside me, I thought it was a dream and it scare the hell out of me " I complained.

" the remaining days for me to make you fall has just started, but I think you already have fallen for me don't you think so oldie? " I blushed at what she just said and hit her shoulder before grabbing the food that she bought.

" no, I'm not! You still have to earnestly use that days to make me fall! " I said and walked away from her-- I can't make her see me having a ripe tomato colored face, she's such a jerk!

We ate breakfast together and talked about things that has happened for the last months. She still didn't tell me where she has gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter