19:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" nunjitdo sonjitdo eotteon pyojeongdo, soyongi eobtne hanado an tonghae " I can't help but to keep an eye at Jeongyeon. We're rehearsing for our stage for MBC Gayo daejun, we're going to sing 'Signal' and 'TT'.

" unnie " I was startled when I almost drop to the floor. Thanks God, Tzuyu caught me or else I might receive injury.

Our rehearsals ended and we're going to our waiting room to have our make ups done and to prepare our costumes. I'm searching for Jeongyeon when we went down to stage, but I can't see her anywhere.

" Nayeon! " I rolled my eyes when I heard familiar voice-- I'm searching for Jeongyeon, but I saw someone that I never searched for my whole life.

" Mark oppa " I gave him a slight smile.

" your stage was good " he complimented me and handed me a bottled of water.

" thanks. It's our stage by the way " I said emphasizing 'our', it's not just my stage, it's 'Twice' stage.

" oh, yeah right by the-- " Mark oppa didn't finished what he's about to say when I felt a warm body behind me and an arm wrapped around my waist.

" long time no see sunbae-nim! " Jeongyeon jokily said and gave him a high five. They are quite close because-- well Jeongyeon is cool to everybody, she can be nation's best friend tbh.

" oh Jeongyeon, you're back? " Mark said and smiled at her while looking slight annoyed well Jeongyeon just ruined his chance to make a move towards me.

" yes, and I'm going to snatch this old lady, we have to go. See you around " Jeongyeon said and waved at him before pulling me away, she didn't even give him a chance to say goodbye.

I'm about to and compliment her for what she just did when I saw the look on her face. She looks annoyed? Wait did she have 'attacks' again? I mean did she heard those noises inside her head while we're on stage?

" ya, are you fine? " I asked her while making her stop from walking.

" I am fine " she sternly said.

" you don't look like you're fine. What's wrong? Did something hurt? Did something happen? " I worriedly asked.

" that's my problem " I frowned at her-- what is she talking about?

" you're constantly being worried towards me! What if you fell from that stage? Thanks Tzuyu she caught you! " she shouted at me-- oh, she saw that.

" I just slipped " I excused.

" don't fool me, I'm not a pabo. I know that when our performance started you had your eyes on me, constantly worrying about me " I just looked at the ground and said nothing because I'm guilty. It's true that I've been watching her and constantly getting worried for her, but can you blame me? I can't help it!

" I'm not getting angry at you, I'm just getting frustrated. Don't worry about me too much that you're forgetting about yourself, don't get yourself hurt because it wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter