16:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Yoo Jeongyeon is back, but leaving Twice permanently!?' 'Yoo Jeonyeon will pursue acting instead of being an idol. Is she following the footstep of her sister, Gong Seungyeon?'

I turned my phone off and sighed at the articles that I just saw. Our company isn't confirming anything yet, but that's been going around on the internet for days now, well it's not like it's just a false information, it's practically true because Jeongyeon said that herself.

" unnie " Momo approached me when she came out of the recording room. I slightly smiled at her and gave her a tired look, we're starting to record songs for our album.

" are you ok? " she worriedly asked and sat beside me.

" honestly, no "

" are you feeling sick? Do you want to go to the hospital? " she asked. They are monitoring my activities and my health condition since I got out of the hospital, they are afraid that I might collapse again.

" ani. I just can't believe that we're really going to do this as 8-- she's here, but she doesn't want to perform with us. It's just frustrating " I opened at her.

" maybe she has her own reasons "

" that reason is making me insane. She's not saying the reason and it's making my brain confuse " I sighed again.

Jeongyeon left without a reason, she cut her contact with us without saying any valid reason, and now she's leaving ‘Twice’ because what? Still no reason.

" maybe she just wants us to go on without her, maybe she doesn’t want us to worry about her problems? " I frowned at her. Why do I feel like she knows something?

" we're not just a team here, don't you remember what we promised at each other when we debuted? That we're going to be a family more than being just a group, but now she's acting like we're just a stranger in her life. She can lean on us, but she refuses to "

" we should just support her for what she wants since we're a family " she smiled at me.

" why do I feel like you know what's happening? " I straight forwardly said to her. She laughed at me and shook her head.

" what do I know? I'm just a pabo " she said and nervously laughed again.

" I'll have to go to the rest room unnie " she said and left me.

After we recorded some songs w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter