24:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today JYP-nim announced the date of our comeback, January. 23, 2018. Along with the comeback date JYP-nim also officially announced that this Twice comeback will be with only 8 members. This new stir up a lot of reactions from the netizens because they are expecting for Jeongyeon to step on stage for this comeback.

Our upcoming comeback is receiving so much hate from the netizens and others are saying that it's JYP's strategy to make this comeback a hot talk to people.

" how do you think Jeongyeon unnie is doing right now? " Tzuyu asked. We're sitting on the floor exhausted from the practice of our new choreography.

" I can't reach her " Momo said.

" she's doing fine " I confidently said-- I know she's doing fine, she's strong. I know she's doing just right.

" how do you know? Do you have contact with her? " Jihyo asked, but I just shook my head. When Jeongyeon left with her family we never had a chance to meet her, it's like his father is forbidding her to go near us.

After resting for a bit, we now have gone to our photoshoot for the album jacket and solo shoot for the freebees inside the album.

" unnie " Mina sat beside me, she just finished her shoot and I'm waiting for my turn.

" hmm? " she handed me her phone.

‘Annyeong yeorobun! I'm Yoo Jeongyeon of Twice, I'm currently having my break. I’m not able to join Twice's upcoming comeback because of my health issue and this is the reason why I left last time. It's really regretful to not join this comeback with my members, but I hope you will all support Twice's comeback and send love to them. I'll be supporting them and I hope you guys do too! Don't worry once I am fully healthy and well, I'll join Twice's stages again. Sarangaheyo Once! Support Twice all the way, hwaiting! '

It's Jeongyeon's hand written letter uploaded on our Twice official Instagram account. She must have got fed up of the hates that we're receiving, she's still protecting us despite of being far away from us, she's still making us feel that she's just right beside us no matter what.

" we must work hard for this comeback more " I said.

" Jeongyeon is really our protector even she's not here " Mina said and took her phone from my hands.

" she's here, she's always right beside us. Her physical presence might not be here, but in our hearts, she's always residing and making fuss, don't you think? " Mina smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

There's no use of sulking around and being depress about what's happening, I should get on track and redeem my title as this group's mental maknae and energizer. While she's not around I'll work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter