14:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" unnie " a continuous tap woke me up and as I open my eyes I saw Tzuyu looking worried beside me.

I roam my eyes around and slightly panicked when I saw a different surrounding then it hits me-- I'm at the hospital. I nearly forgot that I collapsed the other day while filming.

" are you okay unnie? " she asked, I just nodded my head as an answer.

" are you really ok? You're crying on your sleep so I woke you up. Is there something painful? Does your head hurt? Should I call the doctor? " she continuously asked and checked my temperature using her hand. When she didn't felt me having hot temperature she reached for her handkerchief and wiped my tears. It's funny how it's me who used to wipe her tears away, but now she's doing it for me.

" I just had a sad dream, don't worry " I said and tapped her hand to assure her that I'm okay.

I just dreamt about her leaving. I constantly having the same dream for months now and every time, my eyes shed tears from that bad dream.

" I'm about to leave, but I saw you crying. I have photoshoot in an hour, but can I really leave you? "

" should I call sadness manager? Other unnies are busy, I have no one to call to watch you over " she said while frowning, she's scrolling through her contacts and looking for someone who can go here.

" I'm okay don't worry. Go on now " I said and jokily pushed her away, she then smiled as she saw my playfulness.

She looked contented as she saw me smiling and being playful with her so after a minute she then decided to go, she waved her hands and mouther 'goodbye' before leaving me alone in the hospital room.

I sighed and closed my eyes when she left, it's been 2 days since I've been confined here. The doctor said that I pushed my body so hard that it gave up on me.

Since I've been confined there's a lot of 'get well soon' messages for me on the internet and even flowers that's been being delivered in the hospital.

The comeback has been pushed away, the date of our comeback has been changed due to my health condition. It's not that severe, but I think JYP-nim wants me to fully recover before doing promotions and everything-- well it's not a good idea to push a sick artist on a wild competition anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter