30:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's melody project was a huge success although it didn't surpass Tzuyu's melody project it is still a huge success.

I'm on my way to the recording studio, today we'll record some of our comeback tracks and I'm really excited for it. It's been forever since we've gone into a studio as a complete Twice.

" unnie! " they screamed as they saw me. This kind of welcoming for me is very unusual, they never got hype when they see me well maybe it's because of the excitement that they are feeling.

" have you guys started? Sorry I'm late " I smiled at them and flopped myself onto the couch. I just got off on a photoshoot and I drove straight here after that shoot so I'm really beat. I barely had sleep, jeez.

" coffee? " Tzuyu offered. I looked at her puzzled-- what's with today? Why are they so unusual?

" do you want massage unnie? " Chaeyoung then sat beside me and began to massage my shoulders-- this feels so great, but it's really weird! Have they done anything wrong? Did they just eat my chocolate on the fridge while I’m gone!?

" I have no money, if you guys are going to borrow some then it's a no " I forwardly said to them.

" what are you talking about? We have our own money " Jihyo said and frowned at me-- if they are not going to borrow money then what? Why are they so kind towards me today?

" you guys are strange, by the way where's Jeongyeon? " I asked, but they didn't respond and just exchanged glances at each other-- did something bad happened?

" ya I'm asking here " I said when they remained silent, my heart is pounding when they didn't spoke up-- don't tell me...

Momo then stood up from where she is sitting and came up to me.

" Momoring what's happening? " I asked, but she just placed a headphone on me and pointed out Jeongyeon who's suddenly inside, smiling at me while standing in front of the mic.

I can't help but to feel relieved and angry at the same time-- why did they do that!? I mean... I got worried for fck sake!

" oldie! " I can hear her through this headphone, she waved at me and smiled brightly. It's really great to see her in front of a mic again-- it's been a long time and I'm sure she really missed it too.

" I'm going to sing for you, it's my first time singing on this mic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter