33:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're on our last week of promotions. Our song has been hitting the charts since it was release and being consisted on the top, our Once are really powerful.

" OHH-AHH-OHH-AHH! " I loudly sang as my members sleep on the van. They are sleeping on me once again and all I can do is entertain myself.

We're on our way to a festival. We're invited to perform on this huge event and it's really a honor for us to participate on that event; some artists are coming too, I think Gfriend, BTOB sunbae-nim and GOT7 will be there and other various of artists.

" KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK ON MY DOOR! " I continued my loud singing. I'm watching our previous music video, watching these videos makes me want to cringe, we look so young and trying hard to make our aegyo appear-- it's just cringy.

" I'M LIKE TT, JUST LIKE-- " I stopped from singing when Tzuyu threw a pillow on me-- our maknae is really getting evil day by day. I just stopped from singing and let her sleep, she's working hard these past few days and I know it's hard for her to get some sleep.

After an hour, we finally arrived at the event, the place is really busy and there's a lot of stalls of foods around, but the thing that caught my eyes was the stage; it's well arranged and it's amazingly huge for a festival. I'm getting excited!

" chingu! " Sowon greeted me when she saw me at the hall where the rooms of the artists are located. There's a lot of artists in here, it's like a jungle full of artists-- I wish I can see some of my favorites.

" Sowonie~ " I cutely greeted her back and gave her a hug. The last time I saw her was one month ago, I think? It has been a really busy month for me and she's been busy too.

" I haven't seen Jeongyeon since she came back, where is she? " she said while having her arms around my hips. I pouted at her-- I'm the one in front of her, but she's looking for someone else, jeez.

" aigoo~ I just missed Jeongyeon " she hit my head and chuckled-- this Sophrodite is really a fan of violence TT.

" SOJUNG-AH! " Jeongyeon exclaimed as she run towards us. Sowon immediately release her hug and welcomed Jeongyeon's.

" I mich chu~ " Sowon cutely said; while we're talking, I was startled when I saw little Eunha run towards us and gave Sowon a back hug, it's like her mother just left her on a grocery store-- they are so adorable.

" I have to go now, Eunha is hungry " Sowon said-- does Sowon has the food?

" araso, bye-bye " we said and waved our hands to the both of them.

" oldie we have to prepare now too " Jeongyeon said.

She's wearing glasses which made her look hotter-- I don't know, but Jeongyeon wearing specs is such a bliss, for me it added something on her appeal.

While we're on the backstage I can't help, but notice Jeongyeon being uneasy. She keeps on rubbing her hands and walking back and forth, she even took some pill for nervousness, I guess?

" ya, are you fine? " I grabbed her hand and looked at her. Her hands are ice cold-- is something wrong?

" you're so cold, why are you so nervous? Is there something wrong? " I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter