03:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just arrived at the hotel that we're going to stay in for the rest of our Japan promotions. Every room has 3 members, I'm staying with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. It's kinda bothersome since they are neat freaks, but it’s fine at least they are going to clean my things in exchange of scolding me lol.

" I'm going to roam around " I told the two who's busy on unpacking their things, they just nodded and didn't even bother to ask me if I need someone to accompany me.

As I roam around I can see that this hotel is something that I can't stay on without being on the group. It's luxurious and I don't think someone like me can afford this kind of place if I'm an ordinary person.

" TZUYU! " a loud shout caught my attention and Tzuyu’s running fast out of the hotel.

Instead of asking what exactly happened I quietly followed Tzuyu, she's running without thinking, I’m afraid she might hurt herself. She's just running around while crying, it gives my heart a little kick whenever I see her crying and in pain, but there's nothing I can do.

" pabo ya " I run towards her when she stopped from running, I removed my jacket and wrapped it around her. I pulled her where there's not much people and there I let her cry her heart out.

" why do I always see you crying? " I asked as I wipe down her tears. I'm tired of seeing her cry, I'm so fed up of seeing her in pain because of the same reason… because of the same person-- why don't you be with me instead? I'll assure you that I'll always wipe your tears off and if you're with me I will never hurt you.

" unnie... why do I always have to be in pain? " she asked between her sobs. I can't answer her question because I know that she already knew what the answer in it and she’s just refusing to accept the truth. I caress her back to make her feel that I'm here-- I'm always here for her.

" if you're in pain why do you still keep on liking her? " I asked. I want to understand why she's accepting the pain from the beginning till now, what does that Sana have?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter