18:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're recording and everyone's happy knowing that Jeongyeon is not leaving Twice and she's going to do the comeback with us. Everyone has their smiles on their faces except for me-- I'm worried.

I worriedly looked at Jeongyeon who's happily chatting with Mina and Chaeyoung. She just got out of the recording studio and it looks like she had a hard time, but she just said that she just felt strange standing in front of the mic again.

" ya! It will make my face red! " Dahyun squealed as Jeongyeon pinch both of her cheeks.

Looking at Jeongyeon I can't imagine her having that condition, she's cheerful and she looks strong-- as I look at her I remember the words she said to me before leaving 'I might look strong, but inside I think one more touch and I'll break down' she's fragile yet she's trying hard not to look one and that makes me wants to protect her more.

" Nayeon unnie! Jeongyeon unnie is harassing me! Jihyo unnie! " Dahyun screamed as Jeongyeon head locked her.

" dobu-dobu-dobu " Jeongyeon is constantly teasing her. I just shook my head and chuckled at them.

I have talked to JYP-nim. He said that if Jeongyeon wants to participate on this comeback then he'll let her because he believes that Jeongyeon must fight herself to be able to cure herself.

I asked him what exactly is Jeongyeon's sickness, JYP-nim said according to the psychiatrist Jeongyeon had a trauma; seeing her sister fail on her singing career, her parents opposing her chosen career, constantly failing previous auditions and hearing hates from people.

It developed on her and now she's constantly hearing those voices inside her head; hates, oppositions, rejections and everything.

 " isn't time for you to take your medicine? " I softly asked Jeongyeon when Dahyun left.

" oh right, I nearly forgot " she said and scratched the back of her head-- I should make an alarm on her phone so she can drink her medicines on time.

After recording we decided to go out and have lunch together, it's been a long time since we had lunch together as 9.

The maknaes are now talking to Jeongyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter