28:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" it feels strange, but more comfortable " Jeongyeon said when she finished having her haircut, I'm still having my hair treatment so she's just sitting on the chair while waiting for me.

" you shouldn't have cut your hair; long hair fits you " I commented-- It's weird to see her with that length of hair, but it made her look more feminine instead of looking like a girl crush and I kinda like that feminine looking Jeongyeon.

" it's bothersome especially now that I'm going to start working again " she said.

I can imagine how she got annoyed by that long hair of hers because she's really lazy about grooming her hair, she even hates to dry her hair back then when she has short hair.

" are you really going to step on stage now? " I asked her.

" why? You don't want me too? " she asked back.

It's not that I don't like her to be back on stage… it's just that I'm still worrying about her, I mean it's not just a chicken pox that can go away in weeks, her condition is kinda like a lifetime-- I accepted it when she left.

" if there's someone who's wanting you to step on stage badly that would be me, secondly is our members and lastly our Once so don't ask me that silly question. The reason why I'm asking is that I'm just getting worried " I said as I frown at her.

" aigoo~ " she chuckled and walked towards me, she held my hand so I lifted my head to look at her.

" you're still going to cover my ears whenever I hear those sounds, right? " she smiled and lowered her body to place my hands on her ears. She's so close to me, our face is just an inch away from each other-- jeez, we're on a salon Yoo Jeongyeon!

" but is that going to be enough? " I asked her.

" you being on my side is more than enough, pabo " she said and chuckled, she releases her hold from me and get back on her seat. She's sitting like she just hit the ace and right, she just made my heart pump like crazy.

" I'm more than okay now, stop worrying yourself. I still receive some treatments just to be sure that I'm not going to experience those things ever again " she assured me.

After I received my hair treatment we went straight to our company, other girls are already waiting for us and they are already bombarding us-- well Jeongyeon-- not me with their messages. They are really excited to see us, I mean Jeongyeon-- those girls never felt excitement from seeing me.

" Jeongyeon! "

" unnie! " they all screamed as we entered the meeting room. JYP-nim is sitting on the center and just smiling at the girls who's hugging Jeongyeon.

" welcome back " JYP-nim said.

" it's good to be back " Jeongyeon responded with a huge smile on her face.

" so, let's go on now with our meeting regarding the comeback, Twice's comeback as 9 " JYP-nim excitedly said.

JYP-nim may seem to not care when Jeongyeon left, but I know he surely is hoping for us to be completed again well after all we're the only girl group on his company right now-- Somi didn't debuted on a group since the trainees that's supposed to be going to debut with her withdrew from the company, Somi is now creating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter