01:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am in dazed at the girl in front of me, she's dancing gracefully yet she's very cute. I've been admiring her since the first time I laid my eyes on her. She's not all about beauty like people would say, she has this charming personality that you'd want to get to know more, her talents are overflowing and her presence is something that will make you feel intimidated, but once you get used to it you would never want to leave her side.

I can still remember the first time I saw her. She has that model like height, long legs, long hair, shy smile, and her eyes would close when she laughs. I thought to myself that time-- I just experienced a love at first sight.

As our newest title track plays, everyone is practicing, but me as a naughty member I chose to sit down and watch them--- watch her. From the way, she moves her body, her precise moves, the way her hair sways and the way she smile even she's tired.

" oldie! Are you going to watch us all day!? " my day dreaming popped when somebody shouted at me, I frowned at Jeongyeon who's sweating like a construction worker who's been working for 2 days nonstop.

" ne~ " I said and made myself look more comfortable to .

" stop staring at Tzuyu, she might melt and get your but-t right here right now! " she shouted again while constantly dancing to the beat of our track.

" Nayeon unnie let's go, stand up now so we can go home early " Jihyo added so I just sighed and followed our leader’s plea.

I stood up and looked at Tzuyu to see her reaction at what Jeongyeon said but it seems like she doesn't mind it at all, she might be thinking 'this unnie is being weird again'.

" oldie stand up now! " Jeongyeon shouted again.

" araso! Araso! " I shouted back at Jeongyeon and get to my position.

It's 3 am when we got home from our practice, we're dead tired and everybody’s sleeping without even eating their dinner. Everyone's asleep while me, my stomach is grumbling and it won't let me sleep.

I looked at the other bed on my left side but no one's in there, Sana's probably sleeping in different room, that snake.

" Jeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter