32:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we'll be having our comeback stage, after almost 9 months we're going to step on stage as 9. The audience is filled by our fans while waving their light sticks.

I looked at Jeongyeon who's beside me and rubbing both of her hands; she's nervous.

" ya, take a deep breath " I told her and grabbed her hand.

" you can do this " I smiled at her. My heart is feeling light, I may feel nervousness, but the happiness is overpowering that emotion.

" umma? appa? " Jeongyeon shocked said as she saw her parents along with her sister.

Her father immediately came up to her and hugged her, but our hands are still holding each other. I wanted to let go so she can hug her parents properly, but she's holding me tight.

" we just came back and we wanted to visit you " her mom said. Seungyeon unnie is at the back looking at her family happily while carrying-- I think it's homemade foods.

We all entered our dorm and her parents prepared our food, they brought homemade foods for us-- we barely eat homemade foods because of our busy schedule so I'm happy and thankful for Jeongyeon's parents, it looks like I have nothing to fear about her parent's sudden appearance.

While we're on the midst our eating Jeongyeon dad approached Mina.

" I'm sorry for shouting at you last time, it's just I lost my temper because of our daughter " Jeongyeon's dad said. Mina immediately shook her said and said that it's okay and she understand him, the penguin was flustered because of Jeongyeon's dad suddenly said sorry.

" and I would like to apologize if I forbid Jeongyeon to keep her contact with you guys while she's away, it's just I thought that it will be good for her if she will be away with everything for a moment " her dad said to us which made us very awkward and speechless-- it's not I can say it's okay because it's not, but I can somehow understand him.

" appa let them eat peacefully, you're making them feel uncomfortable " Seungyeon unnie said to break the awkwardness between us.

After we ate, Jeongyeon’s parents and Seungy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter