11:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's has been almost two months since Jeongyeon left us. She cut every possible thing that we can do to connect with her, we don't know her whereabouts or how's she doing, all we have right now is faith in her that she'll come back soon.

" good work for today! " PD-nim shouted and we all stood up to thanks the staff for taking care of us.

We've been inactive on music shows, but all of us are active on TV programs. We're delaying our comeback because we're waiting for Jeongyeon to go home, to go back to us before having a comeback--- I refuse to have our comeback having only the eight of us, I don't feel like we're 'Twice' without Jeongyeon.

" Nayeon! " I looked at Mark oppa who's running towards me.

" are you going home already? " he asked while catching his breath.

" hmm " I shortly replied.

" is that so? Would you like to go grab dinner with me before going home then? " he asked while having a glimpse of hope on his eyes.

" I'll pass, I'm a bit tired today " I slightly smiled at him and waved my hand as a goodbye.

I know he's hitting on me. I'm not dense, but I don’t really like it… it's not that I refuse to date someone on the same company as me, the thing is I'm waiting for somebody-- I still have my contractual girlfriend and our contract is still not up and after that Bambam incident I don't think I'll consider dating someone from them.

" what am I going to do for tomorrow? " I exhaustedly asked my manager the moment I rode our car.

" JYP-nim wants to meet you guys tomorrow " I closed my eyes and let out a groan out of frustration. He's really pushing us to have our comeback without Jeongyeon, he's going on and on with that for weeks now!

" I'm not going " I sternly said.

" he's still the president, you can't just say no because you wanted to " I sighed at what my manager said. Well it's practically true, so true.

After Jeongyeon left some of our fans lost hope for us, some of them left and some of them are sending hates because of speculations of the cause why Jeongyeon left. Some said that we're bullying her, some will say that we're takin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter