12:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" it's has been almost 4 months; don't you guys think it's time for you to comeback on stage? " JYP-nim seriously said. After delaying our comeback for months, it looks like he got enough of our excuses, he seriously wants us to work on our comeback.

Everyone is just quietly sitting down on their chairs, no one dares to say anything against JYP-nim.

" but Jeongyeon is not here yet " my voice echoed in the quiet room.

" Jeongyeon? " JYP-nim chuckled a bit and looked at me seriously.

" are we going to wait for her? Are we going to stay still until she comes back? Is that what you're saying? " he said while having his eyebrows up on me.

" yes " I sternly said. JYP-nim closed his eyes out of frustration towards me. I felt my hand warmed up when Tzuyu held on it, she's looking worried at me but I just gave her a smile.

" until when? Until when are we going to wait for her!? " JYP-nim's voice is raising, my other members especially the maknaes are startled at his sudden tone.

" your fans are demanding for a comeback. Are we going to wait for her until your place in this industry drops down? " he frustrated asked.

" we're not going down for not having a comeback in 4 months, our true fans want us to see complete and I believe they will wait for us. It's not like we're lazing off, we're having our individual schedules, money still comes to the company " I calmly said.

" you guys are singers! Not actors! Not MCs! Not models! " his voice is like knocking down the whole room. Everyone is scared now and quiet except for me who's still standing on my faith for Jeongyeon.

" we're not Twice without her " I said.

" should you guys disband then? Should you guys do solo? Or should we change your group's name then? "

" she's coming back and we're going to wait for her " I sternly said.

" when!? Do you know when!? She's not even talking to you guys! "

" but you have contact with her! You're not going to sit still if you have no contact with her! You know where she is, but you don't want to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter