02:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sitting outside not far away from our dorm while the moon's watching my tears flow down on my face. I can feel the gentle drop of water from the sky, it's gonna rain soon.

" oldie " a handkerchief appeared in front of me, I looked up and saw Jeongyeon with an umbrella. She's yawning and looking bored at me, she's on her pajamas.

" why are you here? " I asked while sniffing and accepted her handkerchief.

" you're missing so I thought something happened to you, I got worried and there I saw you here being emo " I unlocked my phone to check the time so it's already 3am. I've been crying for at least an hour now.

" how can you manage to comfort someone when you're not in the place to comfort them? I mean you're hurt yourself and main point is you're comforting the person who's hurting you. You are weird " she said as she shook her head. I thought about that too-- how can I manage to listen to her talking about another person? Do I really enjoy being in pain that bad?

" wait-- did you see that? For how long have you been watching us? " I asked. It's been an hour since Tzuyu left me alone here because I insisted to stay here for a little bit.

" I thought you'll be stopping in less than 30 minutes so I stayed far away and I thought you're cute when you’re crying, but it's already an hour and your tears are still flowing down. It annoyed me so I decided to come to you "

" and it's going to rain soon so come on, stand up and let's go. Jeez you're stealing away my precious sleep " she said and yawned again, but I didn't move an inch from where I am sitting-- I want to be alone Jeongyeon, you can go if you want to.

" jeez, are you on your puberty or what? You're on your 20s and still you're such a hard headed! " she said in looking annoyed with me. She let out a sigh and grabbed my hand to make me hold the umbrella and suddenly she carried me on her back. I almost fell when she did that, thanks God I grabbed on her sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter