04:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" ya! Are we going to walk all day!? " I complained at Jeongyeon who's walking beside me. It's our last day here in Japan and they gave us time to roam around before going back to Korea.

" can't you just enjoy the ambiance. I'm getting afraid about getting old now, jeez " she hissed at my complaints.

Jeongyeon pulled me off the bed to accompany her to see some places here in Japan-- she should have gone with Momo or Sana.

The other night she joked about dating me in front of our members and now I can't help but to feel awkward every time she's beside me, but unlike me she's just acting normal like she didn’t said anything weird.

And because of what she has I even wore a dress and uncomfortable shoes because I can't help but to keep getting conscious about my look when she's near me, but it's like she doesn't even thought about what's she's going to wear for today. I sighed at my own effort and rolled my eyes.

" why are you wearing those? Are you going to fight or something? " I asked her, she frowned at me and looked at her outfit. She's just wearing a pair of old sneakers, choker, pink hoodie and worn out pants.

" I look cool " she confidently said. It's not like she's looking bad at those, but I mean she should have worn something cute if she really wanna date me-- I mean I'm not taking what she has said seriously it’s just... never mind!

We visited some places that looks really awesome. I momentarily forgot about my aching feet because of those sceneries. I think these things are something that’s can't be seen in Korea, I'm lucky to see these things in person.

" uwa! This place is so beautiful! " I exclaimed.

" don't you thi-- " I didn't finish what I'm going to say when I looked at Jeongyeon. She's closing her eyes and smiling, how can she see the view in that state? But I must admit calm Jeongyeon is the prettiest thing I've seen for today-- wait did I just complimented that girl!?

" are you hungry? " she asked as she slowly opened her eyes, it's like on a slowmo phase. I get rid of my thoughts about her and nodded my head, aside from my aching feet, my stomach is growling.

We rode a cab and it dropped us of on a fancy place. A man wearing a suit is waiting for us and when we got off the cab he assisted us inside the restaurant.

" woah! This place is awesome " I whispered at Jeongyeon who's sitting in front of me.

" did you like it? I reserved it, I look it up on the internet and the place has a great feedback “ she said and looked around to see the place.

" why? " I asked. Aside from not caring on her looks and her annoying hard headed attitude, she's thrifty, she won't even spend any money to buy tteokbokki even she's dying from hunger.

" because I want to date you " she said and shrugged her shoulders.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter