31:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our comeback is getting sooner and sooner. Half month away from now we will step on stage as 9 again. Knowing that we'll be stepping on stage as 9, promoting together and everything, well practically doing everything together is making my heart happy.

Due to the upcoming comeback, every one of us is getting busy, from promoting our comeback on variety shows, some unfinished programs that we still attend to and photoshoots for our album.

" I'm beat " Jeongyeon said and sat beside me. We're on a photoshoot right now, if there's someone who's super tired from everything it will be Jeongyeon because after her melody project JYP-nim is sending her on different shows and she's busy on this album since she's the lead.

" did you already took your medicine? " I reminded her. She's taking some pills due to her past condition.

" mmm, my alarm clock is really good " she exhaustedly smiled at me and held me hand. She's getting smoother on her moves on me, but I just can't get used to it to the point that it always makes my heart beat fast whenever our skin touch.

I told myself that I'm the one who will make her smitten towards me, but I think it got reversed because I feel like I can't survive now if she's not beside me. I can't imagine my day without a Yoo Jeongyeon beside me.

" are you tired? Should I tell them to let you sleep for a minute? " I asked her as I caress her hair. She's closing her eyes and it really looks like she's exhausted.

" ani. I'm fine " she smiled at me.

" have you seen our pictures on the night market? " Jeongyeon asked. I nodded my head and chuckled.

We received negative feedbacks from it because of us running away from our fans, but I'm happy that some understand the reason why we run away; first they are too many and it's inappropriate to see them in a busy place, second is we're not there to meet them and third, it's our private time.

" we're like criminals on those pictures " she chuckled again as she made me look at the photos she saved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter