29:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon is being busy on her melody project. I would get to hear what she sang last time, I'm so excited for it because I know it's lowkey for me.

Many people have been expecting a lot from this melody project since Tzuyu's melody project became big and even made it on chart and it's worrying me, would this give Jeongyeon a lot of pressure?

The netizens are also getting hyped for the news of our comeback as 9 although some negative comments are coming up like Jeongyeon would leave again, Jeongyeon has no sense of responsibility-- like hello people, she's sick what do you expect her to do?

" annyeonghaseyo " I greeted the staffs that's helping Jeongyeon with the music video.

" please take care of Jeongyeon " I politely said to them and they just gave me smiles.

I walked to where I can see Jeongyeon. She's looking like an angel wearing that white dress, but one thing caught my eyes the most is the guy standing right beside her. I mean I know that the song is about lovers, but I'm not informed that she's going to film with a guy.

" if glares can kill, blood is already shedding on that set " sadness manager said.

" why didn't I know that she's filming with a guy? " I hissed.

" unexpected changes? " she shrugged. I just got here from my photoshoot and I'm just planning to stay a little bit and pay visit to Jeongyeon, but seeing this scene it makes me want to stay, jeez.

When I'm filming my music videos I always reject partners and if I really have to do it with one I won't go beyond holding hands and now she's hugging him-- what the actual fck?

" Oldie! " Jeongyeon enthusiastically run towards me after she finished filming.

" they told me that you're here for a very long time, you've waited for me? " she asked.

" ani, it's just boring to go home so I decided to go here " she's about to say something when her 'leading man' on the music video came up to us.

" annyeong, thank you for letting me be part of this music video. " he said, I frowned at Jeongyeon-- letting him?

" you really did a great job, I hope we can work together on some other projects in the future " Jeongyeon friendly said to him and they bid their goodbyes like I'm not here.

" what was that? " I frowned at her.

" he's a model and he really caught my eyes so I personally chose him " she shrugged.

I've been controlling my temper since the moment their skin touched, but now-- caught her eyes!? What!?

" should we grab dinner before going home? " she asked, but I just rolled my eyes on her and started to walk away from her.

" ya wait for me, I still have to change my clothes " she said as she grabs my arm-- is she this dense? I am freaking jealous Jeongyeon! Don't touch me nor talk to me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter