13:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one thing that we've been avoiding for months is in front of us. JYP-nim together with other people who will help us to do our upcoming comeback. The date of our comeback is on January, we’re welcoming the month of January, a new year for all the people.

We've been constantly given guides about the new songs, practicing it and being on shows that we've been for the past months. It's tiring, physically draining and mentally painful because of the fact that we're doing this with only the eight of us.

" Nayeon are you with us? " JYP-nim called me out and brought me back from spacing out.

" ne, I'm sorry " I apologized and focused again on what they are saying.

" so, as I was saying, you will be the lead of this comeback " JYP-nim stated. Last time it was Mina who he said that will be the lead, does he mean I'll receive most of the lines then?

After the meeting, I rushed out without even saying goodbye to the girls because I have another schedule for today and I'm kinda running late. I haven't really talked to my members and I felt bad about it. I've been in a very hectic schedule these days and it's really hard to have time for us to chat with each other, well I even barely eat because of this schedules.

I sighed when my back hit the soft chair of our van. I took out my phone and read some articles about what's happening on the internet world.

'Twice having a comeback with only 8 members!'

'Where is Jeongyeon?'

'Will Twice continue to promote as 8 from now on?'

'Jeongyeon bullying issue denied by JYP'

'Is Jeongyeon still part of Twice?'

Articles about Jeongyeon is spreading out like a disease when JYP confirmed our upcoming comeback, but he didn't give away the date, he just wanted the netizens to anticipate for it.

As I scroll down a video of me at the airport shouting for Jeongyeon's name caught my attention. It's once again surfacing on the internet. It's been moths, but seeing this video of me is really bringing me a heartache, not because I'm ashamed but because this is the last time I saw her.

I received

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter