22:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of us are still in shock from what just happened. The sleepiness of each of us disappeared, we're just staring blankly at the floor while absorbing what just happened.

" we're leaving " Jeongyeon father sternly said to her. He looks scary compare to when we saw him at some showcases and in pictures, but now he looks like a bomb ticking and getting ready to explode.

" I won't go " Jeongyeon sternly responded back. We're all shocked when her father grabbed her arms, I wanted to stop him but my body won't move from where I am standing.

" we're going home Jeongyeon " I got chills on my back when he said Jeongyeon's name. He calls her dear or daughter, but never by her name.

" I'm not leaving " Jeongyeon said again and her dad harshly pulled her making Seungyeon unnie and her mom gasp.

" hon " Jeongyeon's mom held his hand to make him calm down.

" appa " Seungyeon unnie got between them and pulled Jeongyeon on her side. I saw Jeongyeon arms reddened because of her dad's hold. I can see in her eyes that she's in pain, but not because of her arms but because of something else.

" what are you thinking!? Why didn't you tell us your condition!? We thought you're just having vacation when you left the country! " her father's voice echoed in our dorm.

" if we haven't overheard from your sister you won't tell us!? " he shouted again. Jihyo gathered the maknaes and made the go inside their rooms.

" sir excuse me, but can't we just calm down and talk about this more calmly? " Mina said. I wanted to have courage like Mina had and speak for Jeongyeon, but my voice suddenly disappeared.

" wae? Do you know what Jeongyeon's condition is!? Do you know!? And despite of knowing it you still guys insist to make her join your comeback!? " Jeongyeon's father shouted at Mina.

" appa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter