21:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by the light of the sun, we should have closed the curtains last night, jeez.

" ugh " I groaned when I felt my head ached, it's like someone's banging my head onto the wall repeatedly. I shouldn't have drunk too much last night-- hello regrets.

I'm going to sit down when I felt someone’s around me. I tilted my head to the side to see who is it and I saw Jeongyeon fast asleep while hugging me. I smiled at the sight of her and lifted my hand to cover her eyes from the sun light.

" why am I feeling like this? It's as if every day I like her more than the day before " I softly said to myself while staring at her face-- she has very long eyelashes, her hair is getting longer day by day, her white milk skin... I never stared at her like this before, I just realized how she look so fragile.

I gently removed her arms around me avoiding to wake her up, I stood up and put up the curtains.

I decided to go down to drink some coffee to aid my hangover. I would love to have some soup, but I'm too lazy for that.

When I finished making my coffee I took out my phone to check some of my messages and some news on the internet.

" what the hell? " I said while frowning at the screen of my phone.

'Mark of Got7 dating Nayeon of Twice' that article welcomed me. It's on the front page of Naver and we're trending number 1.

I clicked the article and saw some pictures as 'proofs' that we're dating. I saw a picture wherein in that angle we look like we’re so close to each other, but the truth is no we're not-- it's that time when I rejected his offer to eat; there's another one when I collapsed on the studio and he carried me all the way to our van and lastly the picture in the MBC Gayo Daejun. This is really nonsense.

" so, you two are dating huh? " I almost spill the hot coffee on myself when somebody talked behind me.

" ya! " I shouted at Jeongyeon who's having a smug on her face.

" you should have told me that you two are dating " she chuckled and shrugged her shoulder, she left my side to get some cereals and milk.

" wae? Are you jealous? " I know for sure that she's not jealous or anything, she's just teasing me!

" do you think I am? " she asked and walked towards me. She still has that smile on her face.

" do you think I’m feeling jealous? " she asked again as she lock me between her arms. She's leaning forward at me while having both of her hands on the counter, my back hit the counter and I have nowhere to go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter