20:

Dating Yoo Jeongyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky, little Twice girls! " instead of addressing this thing as singing I would say we're shouting.

We're on our way to a pent house that JYP-nim prepared for our healing trip. We don't know exactly where it is, but it's just nearby. He said we don't have time to go any way further than this because we're busy preparing for our upcoming comeback.

Our year end stages ended pretty well. Jeongyeon did well on the following stages even though she had a hard time, but everything went well I may say.

" your wrist watch is pretty " Jeongyeon said while pointing at my watch that Momo gave on my birthday.

" mmm… it is "

" do you like it? " she asked.

" mmm… Momo gave it to me " I said, she just nodded her head and said that it's pretty-- she might be envy, should I buy her one too?

Throughout the ride, we're all hyper and excited for the trip well I'm leading that hyperness as I blabber everything that comes into my mind and annoy everyone who's trying to sleep.

" we're here " sadness manager announced and we got off the van like a bunch of giraffes that just saw a tree full of leaves.

" uwa! This is so cool! " Chaeyoung exclaimed as she raises both of her hands feeling the fresh air blowing into us.

" Jihyo your dad is really the best! " Sana exclaimed, it's an old joke that's been going around; Park Jihyo-Park Jinyoung.

" do you think there's jokbal store nearby? " Momo asked in randomness.

" unnie, look! Ducks! " Tzuyu happily said as she pointed out the ducks walking by.

It's like the house of Kirito and Asuna, it is built beside a lake and it’s a wooden house that has a balcony that can over view the mountains and peaceful lake.

After unpacking our things, we got out to prepare our dinner, we're going to grill and eat outside. It's lucky that it's not raining today, it's been raining for days now and we're lucky to have a good weather today.

" oldie you're burning it " Jeongyeon hissed behind me, she then held my hand where I hold the tong and flip the meat over-- she can just grab the tong away from me, but why did she choose to have this position, jeez.

" I'm just cooking, don't blush too much " she said and chuckled. This girl is such a flirt, one day if she flirts with other I'll surely shave her hair off!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter