Chapter 7

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

"What? Join Romantic Idol? why should I join that show unnie?" I sulked to my manager, why should I join that show? I'd rather join Running Man or even Law of The Jungle than that show. I know that show, it's like a We Got Maried, but this is a dating show for idols and and it has to running for few episod for each artist. So that means I have to date a male idol.

"There are so many demands for you to join this show Naeun-ah, and CEO agreed with this. He said it's a good thing for your variety skill, don't you like it?"

"Anni, it's not that I don't like it, but, I can't imagine how Bomi will be jealous all the time, she's always jealous about Junhyung lately" I explain the real thing that will happen if I join this show.

"Try to talk to her, maybe she will understand"

"And who will be my partner unnie?"

"The production team haven't informed it yet, they will inform us on three days before started filming, try to talk to your girlfriend and make her understand" She said.

"I will try unnie, I hope she will understand,"

I call my girlfriend to talk about this,

"Baby, where are you?"

"I'm at the studio baby, what's wrong??"

*********

No One's POV

Naeun walks down to the studio that is below in the same building with her agency office,, She's going to see Bomi, because the latter said she's practicing in the studio. She enters the studio and see her girlfriend is doing some flawless moves for Hit The Stage battle this week.

"Oh hi Baby, you're alone? Where's Chorong unnie?" Bomi asked as she never see Naeun without Chorong.

"Why you asked about Chorong unnie?" Bomi looked confused with Naeun's question.

"Eoh? It's because you're always with her, that's why I ask" Bomi tried to explain, that's her real thought, she asked Chorong just because Naeun used to be with her all day.

"Ahh, I see, forget Chorong unnie and now kiss me" Naeun links her hand on Bomi's neck and kiss her girlfriend's cute small lips.

"Mm,, don't seduce me baby, I need to practice till night" Bomi accepted the kiss anyway, she admit that she missed the younger.

"Aniyo, I'm not seducing you, I just miss you, you haven't kissed me a lot these days"

"It's because you keep sticking to your ex these days" Bomi said as her jealousy comes.

"Ey, it's not, stop being jealous about Junhyung oppa"

"Nah,, you even still call him oppa"

"Aigoo,, unnie please stop, there's nothing between me and Junhyung, I didn't even talk that much with him"

"Hff, how can I tell her about joining that show if she keep being jealous like this" Naeun thought.

Bomi stay still, she feels guilty tho to her girl but she can't handle her jealousy.

"Unnie listen, I want to tell you something,,"

Bomi listened to the younger anxiously.

"... The CEO asked me to join a reality show"

"Really? What is it?"

Naeun hesitantly telling het girlfriend about the show that she would join.

"Romantic Idol....." She said it then she stays quiet, waiting for Bomi's reaction. Meanwhile Bomi just frowned and dropping her jaw.

"Ah really?? With who?" She asked curiously.

"I've got no information yet, Chorong unnie said the staff will tell me three days before the first filming"

"Aaahh,, that's a good thing"

Naeun frowned her eyes when Bomi said that, even though she can see the disagreement through her eyes.

"So you're okay with it? I mean it's just a show, you know, like we got married,"

"I know baby, if that's good for your career then I just can support you no matter what"

Naeun then moves and hugs her girlfriend tightly, she was afraid if the latter won't like it if she's joining the show.

"Thank u so much baby, I'm afraid you won't like this idea, thank you" Bomi smiles, she feels guilty anyway for always being jealous

"Anything for you my love" with that, Bomi captured Naeun's lips and kiss it sweetly. Naeun just accepted the kiss, they start to close their eyes and continue kissing sweetly that turns into passionate one. They're standing near the wall. Naeun started to links her hands to Bomi's next while Bomi's hands are on Naeun's waist, she softly push her tall girlfriend to the wall and continue kissing passionatelly. Like the room is theirs only. They tilt each others' head to get the best angle for their kissing. They keep enjoying their passionate kiss. They even can hear their each others' heavy breath as the kiss is getting intense. Bomi even dare to press herself to Naeun's body on the wall and kiss her more deeply. She can even hear Naeun's soft moan. They forget that someone can easily caught them up.

Chorong's POV

I walk down to the studio after finished talking to the CEO about Naeun's next TV show. She said she was going to the studio, so I walk there to take her home as she has schedule tomorrow morning. I stupidly open the door without peeking it first and....

I saw Naeun and Bomi were kissing in the studio. I was startled as again I have to witness the two lovebirds sharing their desire. Bomi is even pinning Naeun on the wall, they're kissing passionately.

"Ouchh,, oww,, s-ssorry,, ss-sorry..." I turn my face to the back as I saw them kissing, they looked startled too and parting each other as soon as they saw me coming. Why they always do it in such a place, hfff my poor eyes, why I have to see them kissing again, my poor heart.

"Oo,,a,,mmm ss-ssorry unnie, w..we,, ddi.. Aaa,, jeoseonghamnida unnie" Bomi apologized with a stuttered tone and bow to me, she looked so shocked seeing me coming and witnessing their kissing.

"Sorry to interupted you,.." I was about to walk out from the studio but I think I have to talk to them, seriously.

"Unnie, sorry, we didn't know you're coming, we're really sorry" Naeun also bows to me.

I take a glance to the two of them , I just want to leave from this place but I know as a manager, I have to scold them. I take a deep breath,

"Naeun-ah, Bomi-ah, I've told you before to be more careful, I know it's your private thing, but anyone can enter this place and caught you easily, I've warned you before, didn't you hear me??! You're lucky that was me who enter just now, what if it was someone else, or CEO?"

Ow my god, It's hard to scold them with my brokenhearted, help me God, I just want to leave this place.

"We,, we're really sorry unnie, it was my fault, I started it first, you can blame and scold me as much as you want, it wasn't Naeun's fault" Bomi spoke and blamed herself and protecting her girlfriend, that mad me sad even more.

"Aniyo, we both were wrong, we really sorry unnie" Naeun said and now they both protecting e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter