Chapter 45

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Leave,, me alone..."

I can't believe that was the first word that Bomi said to me after she's concious. I feel like my heart's broken into million pieces. I didn't know if she said that conciously or not. I sit on the bench in front of Bomi's treatment room, leaving her alone as she wished. It hurt me a lot but I know I have to do it and let her alone for a while. I cannot stop my tears that keep running down on my face.

"Unnie, why are you crying?" Suddenly I heard a voice calling me, I turned my head, it was Hayoung and Eunji. They come again, with Eunji brings a box of chicken on her hand. I lift my head and wipe my tears as soon as I saw them.

"What happen unnie? Is there something happen with Bomi?" Eunji asked me worriedly, I can see her panic facial expression.

"No..." I shook my head weakly.

"Then why are you crying here outside? why don't you stay with Bomi inside?"

"Bomi,,, has been concious since an hour ago,, but,,,," I tried to tell them what happen but my mouth seems stuck producing words and that made them looked worried and anxious.

"But what unnie? Don't make us scared" Hayoung said,

"She woke up an hour ago but, she told me to leave her alone, she didn't want me to be there with her, she looked mad to me."

"Eoh? are you serious?" Hayoung asked me with disbelief gaze.

"Nae, She really said that, that's why I went here outside, It was hurt,, but I know I have to leave her first, till she calm down"

"Let me come inside unnie, who know she wants to talk to me"

I nodded, I hope Eunji can talk to her.

 

No One's POV

Eunji comes inside to see her bestfriend's condition after she's concious as Chorong said before. Leaving Hayoung and Chorong outside, Eunji opened the door of the patient room. Bomi is awaken when she's entering the room, she's looking at Eunji's direction as soon as she found her bestfriend's coming to her. Eunji walks to her then take a sit beside the patient bed, she throws a smile to Bomi who looked so pale.

"Hey buddy..." Eunji greets her friend and hold her palm, she didn't respons too much when Eunji greeted her, maybe she's still not fully concious after her long sleep.

"How are you??" Eunji asked softly to her weak buddy

"As you see.." Bomi answer with her super low voice yet sounded weak.

"I don't know if I should be proud of you or not, for saving someone you love and someone you loved and sacrificing yourself like this"

"I'm a stupid" again, Bomi responded weakly, that made Eunji quite worried about her bestfriend.

"No, don't say that," Eunji said while holding her bestfriend's palm and squeeze it softly.

"Did Chorong unnie tell you to come here and talk to me?" Bomi said, she didn't even looking at Eunji's face while she's talking to her, and that made Eunji even more worried.

"No she didn't, are you mad at her?" Eunji asked her same aged friend.

"Upset.."

Eunji nodded, she understand the feeling of her bestfriend, Eunji knows Bomi well, she's not the typical of cheating girl, she will be loyal to her couple and when she said she loves her partner that means she really loves her so much. That's what happen too when she was still in a realtionwhip with Naeun.

"I know,, but you shouldn't think about it too much Bbom-ah, you have to rest first, physically and mentally, you have to. You need to get well soon"

Bomi still didn't answer anything, she looked cold even to her bestfriend, Eunji knows that she shouldn't talked to the sick girl too much..

*********

It's been two days after Bomi has been concious even though she's still not feeling better. But it's been two days too for Chorong who hasn't been able to see her girlfriend, since the latter didn't want her to come in. Chorong would only come at the time when Bomi is sleeping, just to cry in front of her girlfriend. She knew that it was all her fault and that was all just because the stupid thing she did called jealousy.

Today Chorong came right after doctor visited to do the regular check for Bomi. Doctor has give her the painkiller since Bomi has been groaning about her pain on her leg. Doctor gave her a painkiller that made her finally fall asleep.

"How's her condition doctor?"

"She's still feeling the pain as she told me this morning, but he condition is getting better although she's still weak, but she's strong enough, she'll be able to recover in a short months, you need to take care of her too Miss Chorong, both, mentally and physically, she's sleeping now, let her rest for now"

"Yes I will doctor, thank you so much"

Chorong peems from the window to see if Bomi is sleeping or not, she won't be able to come inside if Bomi's still awaken. After making sure that Bomi is sleeping, Chorong slowly opening the door and enter the patient room, she takes a sit beside the bed. She wants to talk to her but the younger girl refusing even just to see her.

With a guilty feeling, Chorong can only just staring at the weak body of her beloved girlfriend. She stares at her with tears running down from her eyes, she didn't even realize if she's crying.

"Mianhae Bbom-ah..." She said, more in a whispering voice. She thought she shouldn't be jealousy girl as Eunji has told her that Bomi is not the type who loves to cheat.

With a frightened feeling, Chorong slowly holds Bomi's palm and squeeze it softly.

"I really am sorry..." Chorong keeps sobbing for almozt 30 minutes until she didn't realize that she's sleepy to and fallen asleep by lying her head on he left arm, while her right arm is on Bomi's palm.

 

Bomi's POV

Ughh, I feel my head is so heavy, It feels like I've been sleeping for the whole weeks. All my body are aches, head, feet, sigh, I can't even face the fact that I have to rest from dancing activities, but I know I have to face it, at least I save someone's life. I tried to open my eyes and lift my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter