Chapter 56

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Bbom-ah, wake up, go shower then let's breakfast before check out, we need to go early to airport too"

It's 5 am and Chorong tried to wake up her girlfriend who is sleeping so soundly, well the younger looked so tired because of non stop schedule for these three days.

"Hhuh?? 5 more minutes baby..." The younger just groaning instead opening her eyes.

"Eyy, we'll be late if you don't wake u KOp now, come on baby," Chorong still try to pursuade her girl to wake up.

"Nggg,,,, 5 more minutes jeball,,," Bomi being Bomi, acts like a kid who doesn't want to wake up until her mother is angry.

"Yaah,, time to holiday baby, don't be lazy, it's 5 am already, we need to breakfast with the team and our flight will be at 10 am and it's quite far to reach the airport, palliee..." Chorong has no choice but shaking Bomi's body so that the younger would wake up.

*********

"Oh Unnie, you're here, when will your flight to Bali?" Naeun asked to Both Chorong and Bomi, they're having breakfast together before coming back to Korea and go to Bali for Chorong and Bomi.

"10 am, one hour after yours," Chorong said.

They're back to their hotel room and preparing their suitcase and ready to leave the hotel. They need to go earlier and need to get extra securities when entering the airport because so many Naeun's fans have been waiting in front of the hotel to bid goodbye to their idol.

"Naeun unnie,,, saranghae,,, Naeun unnie..."

"Nangni,,,, I Love you....." Those Sonna keep screaming for Naeun's name who is walking inside the airport.

"Bomi unnie,,,, saranghae...." Even some of them are screaming Bomi's name, Bomi widenen her eyes, she was way too shock when she heard some of Naeun's fans also screaming for her name. She didn't expect that fans will scream her name too.

Naeun just smiled silently when she saw her fans screamed for Bomi's name too, meanwhile Chorong stared at Bomi and look like a proud girlfriend.

Both Chomi and Naeun's team separated on the entering Gate, Chomi will be entering the boarding room for Bali while Naeun and team to gate to Korea.

"Unnie, take care on your way, have a safe flight, enjoy your holiday" Naeun bids goodbye to both Chorong and Bomi

"You too Naeun-ah, see you later"

Both team walk separated to each other's gate and go to each other's flight.

 

********

"Woaahh Bali unnie, Bali,, holiday, finally haha.." Bomi keeps shoutting seems like she's so happy about her vacation. They're still waiting inside VIP Lounge, the flight will be one hour from now

"Hhehe you're so happy baby??" Chorong asked, Bomi nodded happily.

"And I think you've gained so many fans already, you could be an idol too hehe"

"Huh? Fans? anniyo, they're Naeun's fans, just probably familiar with me"

They have short conversation while enjoying coffee and snack before departing to Bali.

The flight to Bali is finally departed, both Chorong and Bomi have been on their seat for the next 2 hours flight.

"You can sleep unnie" Bomi said to Chorong. They're sitting on excutive class so they can stay relaxed for a while.

"Mmm later, I'm not sleepy yet, you can go back to sleep if you're sleepy"

 

Chorong's POV

Woaaahh finally, it's our vacation day. I can't believe we finally made it. It's been a long time I've never been on vacation. Bomi looks so excited today. It's our first time going for a vacation overseas, just the two of us.

"Baby wake up, we're about to landing" I wake up the cute girl who is sleeping next to me.

"Ogh, nae, sorry unnie, I sleep too long"

"Anni, gwenchana, you're tired" I told her, she's so cute even just wake up from a sleep.

We've decided to reach the hotel first to rest then we'll go out around evening to have dinner and walk around. We're going to stay in Bali for about 4 days. My friends there have called me and informed me that everything has been settled. Thanks God I have friends who live there, they help me a lot and make it easier for us to come here.

********

"Chorong-ah, yeogi,,,," I finally found my friends who picked me up.

"Owhh, Yujin unnie, Donghwan oppa" I called them, They're spouse who have been living in Bali for a long time. They run and hug me tight, it's been a long time we've never meet. They're my friends from Cheongju and they own a vila, a famous Korean restaurant and a big wedding organizer here.

"Aigooo, long time no see, you're getting prettier Chorong-ah" Yujin unnie said to me, I just blushed for her compliment.

"Ah, you're too much, you're much prettier too unnie" I shake Dongwan oppa's hand too, and oh yeah, I introduced Bomi to them.

"Eoh, unnie, oppa, this is Bomi, my.... girlfriend, Bbom-ah, great them, they're my good friends from Cheongju" I said shyly. I've told them before that I will come with my girlfriend. They were a bit shock when I told them that I'm in a relationship with a girl, but fortunately they were fine with it.

"Annyeong unnie, oppa, Yoon Bomi-imnida" She bowed to them, she looked so happy to meet them, I've told her about them too.

"Nice to see you both, you look adorable, come one, let's go to my car, let me help with your luggage"

Dongwan oppa bring us to the their Korean restaurant before departing to our villa. They said they rented us a private villa with a private beach as the view, because I requested for a private place so that there won't be too many people. I really want to enjoy my time just with Bomi.

*********

"By the way, you look cute together, how long have you been together?" Yujin unnie asked.

"Almost a year" I answered them. They keep chuckling seeing Bomi who is being shy.

"That's good, keep it up good, don't forget to invite us to your wedding later, I'll support you with the organizer haha" I just laugh shamely when they mentioned about marriage.

 

"Nah, we've arrived, all your acomodations are ready, I've prepare a car for you both, complete with GPS, so you can go around as you want, just make sure if you want to go a bit far, you can call me or Donghwan Oppa, enjoy your holiday Chorong-ah Bomi-sshi, we're sorry cos we won't be avaliable for the next day, we'll have a big wedding to be arrranged" Yujin unnie explained.

"Don't worry unnie, thank you so much for settling these" I said to her.

We bid goodbye to Yujin & Donghwan oppa. We go straight to our villa to rest. It's a beautiful villa with a wooden house concept, with a big pool at the terrace and we can view a very brautiful beach.

 

We put our belongings. I throw myself on the bed, it's so tiring but I guess I'm fine since I'm gonna enjoy my time with Bomi, just with Bomi. I really want to just stay here and walk around the beach with her.

"Omo, baby you startled me"

I was startled cos Bomi suddelny is on top of me while I almost fell asleep.

"Hehe, wae..??" She grinned the pecked my lips, I grinned back and peck her lips too. Then she takes my lips fully in .

We end up kissed for few minutes despite our tiredness after the flight. Maybe I sounded cheesy but I love Yoon Bomi's kiss to release my stress and tiredness. We deepened our kiss, more and more and without I realize, Bomi started to move to my neck, she knows my weakest spot but I need to stop her.

"Wae unnie?" She asked curiously.

"Not now baby, we need to rest" I said with a smile on my face, so that she won't be sulk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter