Chapter 51

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Unnie, see this... yeahhh..." Bomi showed to Chorong that she has been able to walk properly without crutches. She showed to Chorong who has just been back from music show with Naeun.

"Omoo,, baby,,,," Chorong looked so happy, she smiled a lot seeing her beloved girlfriend can walk properly without a help of the crutches.

"Hehe,, see this unnie? I can walk, wheheeww..." Bomi looked so happy. She keeps walking from her living room to the kitchen back and forth, meanwhile Chorong's beside her watching over. She hugs her lovely girlfriend when Bomi has been able to walk properly now. Even though still needs to walk slowly.

"I'm glad baby, I'm so happy, you finally can walk"

It's been few months for Bomi who patiently doing al the phsyotherapy and the exercise well. She really followed all that doctor said to her, all the do's and don'ts. That's why now Bomi has been totally recovered.

 

*********

It will be the last season for summer, Naeun got an invitation to perform on a special stage at the Asian Song Festival 2017 in Busan with many Kpop idols and other artist from all around the world, include Eunji who will perform on the indie artists session. Naeun will perform a special cover of a famous Korean duo called Troublemaker. It was a great honour for Naeun cause the duo chose herself to do a cover of their song. And today Naeun will have a meeting with Kim Hyuna, one of the member of Trouble maker. They're having a small meeting in a restaurant. Chorong drove her this morning but she left Naeun cause she has to attend another meeting in a different place.

"I think it would be good if you perform it not with your boyfriend or another boy" Hyuna, the member of The Troublemaker said it.

"Huh? Not with Junhyung Oppa? So?"

"I'm thinking about you giving something different for this performance, it would be mainstream if you perform with you boyfriend,,," Then Hyuna silent for a while

"... Eumm,, I'm thinking about you performing with a girl, your main back dancer will be perfect to be your partner" Hyuna said, Naeun was thinking for a while.

"You mean Bomi or Sunmi??" Naeun asked, she has many back up dancer, but if people talk about the main back dancer, that would be Bomi or Sunmi, the leader.

"Bomi, she's perfect, I've seen her performance with you many times, her moves are always totally flawless" Hyuna said, it seems like Hyuna has acknowledge Bomi's existence since Bomi has performed many times with Naeun, even on the Hit The Stage.

"Mmm, Bomi unnie?" Hyuna nods, responding to Naeun's question.

"Yeah, I think it would be perfect if you perform that song with her, she has a y aura, to be your partner as a boy, you know what I mean. I've seen your performance with her on Hit The Stage before when you performed our song."

"But she's my back dancer unnie, I mean, she has a good voice too, but I don't know if she would be agree if she has to sing too"

"I'm sure she can, your boyfriend told me that Bomi has a good voice too"

Naeun was silent for a while, she's thinking why Hyuna suddenly want Bomi to ber her partner instead of Junhyung, maybe because They performed Troublemaker's song on Hit The Stage, that's why Hyuna wanted them to do it again. But deep inside her heart, she was so happy that Hyuna chose Bomi to ber her partner. Bomi's y charm must've been acknowledge by some of her fans and other idols who paid attention to Naeun.

"Mm, we need to talk to her first unnie, we need her agreement and moreover, she has just recovered this month from her injury" Naeun tried to explain Bomi's latest condition.

"Sure, let's just arrange a meeting with her soon, so I can guide you to practice once, I'll be glad to see you practicing with her" the senior said.

*********

Chorong's POV

"Mwoo, with Bomi?" I asked in disbelief when Naeun said that Hyuna wanted Naeun to do a duet performance with Bomi.

"Nae,,," Naeun answered.

"But why Bomi, I mean, Bomi is your back dancer and she has just recovered last month?!"

I wondered why Hyuna wanted Naeun to do a duet with Bomi, I mean, Naeun could do it with another male idol, and why must be Bomi of all the idols and dancers.

"I asked that too to Hyuna unnie, I thought she's going to recommend me to do it with Junhyung, she said, it would be mainstream if a male idol would be my partner, she wanted something different, that's why she suggested Bomi to be my partner. She monitored her since Hit The Stage" Naeun explained me again about Hyuna's request.

Well, no one can't deny Bomi's charm, I know she has y aura when she dances, even when she dance as a boy or a girl, her every flawless moves could showing her y charm. I even jealous when she danced with Naeun on Hit The Stage.

"Mmm,,,"

"Wae unnie? It's a good chance for Bomi, it's rare for Bomi to be my partner, she's always my back up dancer anyway, maybe we can give her a chance, to sing too" Naeun tries to convince me.

Well as a proffesional, I have no right to control Bomi's activities whether it's about dance or the stage, and moreover, I am Naeun's manager not Bomi's manager, but she's still my girlfriend anyway. I know the troublemaker's song and choreography are full of seductive movement.

"You can talk to her Naeun-ah, it's still her right to take the decision"

*********

I go back home after have a talk with Naeun about her upcoming performance. I put all my things and prepare to go shower. I take my phone, thinking if I should tell Bomi now or later, but I miss that girl. I should just call her to meet.

"Baby..."

"Hii unnie, I was about to text you hehe, are you home already baby?"

"Mmm just now, have u eate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter