Chapter 58

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"Yeobosseyeo??" someone called me while I'm on a break from tapping a Mix & Match.

"Nae eomma,,"

"Bomi-ya, what are you doing dear?" she asked me, I bet she miss me so much.

"I'm filming Mix & Match eomma, but I'm on a break right now, do you miss me? hehe"

"Nae, your dad also does, will you spend you Christmas with us or in Seoul dear?" she asked me.

I've been thinking about it actually, I want to spend my Christmas with my family and I'd love to bring Chorong unnie too, I still haven't bring her home after we were engaged.

"I'll make sure to fit the schedule first Eomma, I hope there won't be too much schedule, I'll try my best to go home and bring Chorong unnie with me"

"Nae, that's is good, I'd love to see our daughter in law to be"

"Hehe,, alright eomma"

I'm glad that my family supported me when I told them that I've proposed Chorong unnie.

*********

"Baby, have you finish??" Owh I got another call, it's from my love of course. I know she's gonna miss me kkekek

"Not yet baby, two or three more hours I guess, you miss me huh?"

"Kkeke nae, and I just got a news that Naeun will perform at 3 big TV for year end song festival"

"Ahh, so we have a schedules, then we won't be able to spend Christmas with my parent, hmm gwenchana" I said, I've known the risk of working in entertainment. Thank fully my parent always understand my condition.

"Nae, I'm sorry baby, I really want to spend Christmas with your parent" Unnie said, I know she really want it

"It's okay unnie, we can go after the schedules end okay"

 

*********

No One's POV

Seems Bomi's schedule will be busy for the whole months because Naeun has lots of performance for end of years and attending award ceremonies. And for the Year End song festivals, Naeun requested to change some of the choreography for her songs.

"Bomi-ya, I think we need to change at this part, and this,,," Sunmi said. They're discussing the new choreography for Naeun's songs, Only One, LUV and Attracted To You. Naeun needs something different for the year end performances.

"Alright, like this Bomi-ya, left,,, right,,,, step to the front,,,,six,, seven,, eight,.., Got it?" Sunmi is giving her help to Bomi on making the choreo.

"Ahh nae nae,, I got it unnie.."

They try together and move their body according to the song. They practice for almost 3 hours.

"Krriiiinnnggg...."

"Oh nae Yookyung-ah, waeyo?" Sunmi is talking to someone on the phone.

"Huh? Ahh okay okay, I'm still in the studio, I'll be there soon okay"

"Wae unnie? Something happen?" Bomi asked, she feels something happen to Sunmi

"Mm, my sister called, she said my mom wants me to drop her to Hospital, she needs to check up" Sunmi said to Bomi.

"Oh, you can go unnie, let me finish this, just take care of your mom" Bomi said

"Will you be okay?"

"I'm okay unnie, don't worry, just go, I'll finish this"

Sunmi finally go first from the studio, as she has to take care of her mom, meanwhile Bomi will still be in the studio to finish the raw choreo for Naeun. She keeps moving her body following the rhythm. And as usual, Bomi's flawless movement always fascinating the whole people who see it, include Naeun herself.

She stopped when she heard a pair of hand is clapping inside the studio, as she remember that she's alone just now.

"Oh, Naeun-ah" Bomi greets her ex.

"As usual, always, perfect, flawless, I'll never stop thanking to God for having you in my team" Naeun said,

"That's too much hehe, but we did if for you" Then the ex girlfriend just smile while walking inside, she is wearing a black tshirt and a sweatpant as usual, that's why many people called her black witch, since she's always wearing black outfits.

"I really love the move, Sunmi unnie showed me a little bit last night" Bomi nodded.

They stay quiet for few minutes, Bomi's checking her phone to check if there's any message from her girlfriend.

"By the way unnie,, Chukhae..." Bomi frowned her eyes when Naeun said that

"Huh? For what?" She asked.

"Chorong unnie said that you both are engangged now" The younger girl reconfirmed for what she heard before, Bomi lift her eyebrow, she won't be surprised if her ex finally find out about it.

"Ah, nae..." Bomi wasn't really sure if Chorong really told her first, maybe Naeun spotted the ring the she asked to Chorong about the ring

Naeun would say something but she stopped and just nodded, and be quiet again.

"She's lucky..." Naeun said, her expression is readable and showing that she's being jealous over her ex and her manager.

"I'm the lucky one..." Bomi said

"....I'm the lucky one cause I got her as my girl and now my fiance" Bomi said, she didn't mean to be sarcastic but it sounded so for Naeun, as her expression changed right after Bomi said that. They both looked so awkward, actually Bomi didn't want Naeun to be here if it wasn't for dance practice, but seems she can't escape from the situation.

"Would you do the same if I was still your girlfriend?" Naeun suddenly giving that question that made Bomi got distracted by the question.

"Huh?",

"Tell me, Would you propose me too if we didn't break up? would you ask me to marry you if we didn't break up?"

Bomi was a little bit startled with the question, dragging about the past.

"No need to talk about that" Bomi said, she never want to fight with Naeun, that's why she better avoids talking about their past.

"I was just asking, I bet I'll be the happiest girl if you did that to me"

"I said no need to talk about that, that was just the past, we've done everything no need to ask about that questions." Bomi said, she started to piss off about Naeun's utterance.

"Well, you've changed a lot now, you always sounded harsh and sarcastic to me, I was just asking that question"

"But that was not necessary Naeun-ah" Naeun takes a deep breath after Bomi said that.

"I know, I was just asking, no need to look at me like that unnie, you're not a soft Bomi anymore, hfff"

Bomi hasn't finish her utterance, but then Naeun moves closer to her, and closer again with an intense gaze,, Bomi was about to escape but then Naeun keeps walking forward that made Bomi steps aback to avoid it.

"What are you doing" She asked, but instead of answering, Naeun keeps moving forward that made Bomi is pinned on the wall and moves her face closer to her ex.

"Son Naeun stop whatever you are going to do now" Bomi looked frightened of what Naeun will do, it's not that she's afraid, but she doesn't want to do something harsh to he ex.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter