Chapter 29

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Encore.... Encore... Encore......!!!!!" That's how Sonna (Naeun's fans) shoutted and asking for another Encore when the concert has actually ended.

Naeun has just finished her concert in Singapore tonight. She runs from the stage to her waiting room right after finished her concert. All the teams gathered in the waiting room celebrating their success for doing concert well tonight. No one made mistakes tonight.

"Wheheeeww,,,, great job ,,, we did it,, we ended the concert succesfully, thank you so much for all your hardwork...." Naeun said to all her teams. They cheer together happily.

"We'll have dinner together in a chilli crab restaurant after this, please prepare yourself" Hyunsoo said. It's Naeun's favorite place.

All the teams clean themselves and prepare to have dinner together.

*******""

They have dinner together in a Chilli crab restaurant near the city, all the teams and managers are enjoying their night in Singapore, they will go back to Korea tomorrow afternoon. All the dancers, crew, make up and customs teams and also manager unite as one while enjoying dinner. They look so happy. Include Bomi, she also looks so happy but in the other side she's sad because she can't enjoy dinner together with her girlfriend even though they seat facing each other but she can't do nothing.

Bomi takes her phone and send message to her girlfriend,,

"Honey I miss you..." She pressed the send button and send it to Chorong.

"Geez, I'm in front of you now" Chorong said with a grin on her Face. She wants to look at Bomi but it will be too obvious.

"I know, but I can't kiss you, I miss your lips" Bomi send another message.

"Tzzkk, cheesy, I'll kiss you later when we're alone" Chorong replied another message.

"Ey we'll not only kiss if we're alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Chorong almost got chocked when she read Bomi's message. She remember when the first night she made love with Bomi. She did her best not to laugh so thay people won't be suspicious.

"Unnie gwenchana?" Naeun who sits near to her asked.

"Nae Naeun-ah, I'm okay".

Dinner has finished and they will get back to the hotel to rest or some of them want to go out.

"Don't get back too late, we'll be back to Korea at 2 pm tomorrow" Hyunsoo said.

Bomi has no plan to go out tonight, she really misses her love, her dance team invite her to go with them to walk around the city, but she didn't say yes yet cos she wants to take Chorong out actually, but she knows it will be hard.

Naeun then walks to Bomi when Bomi was about to walk out from the restaurant,

"Bomi unnie.." she called, Bomi turned her head

"Nae..." She said, but Naeun just smile brightly instead of answering her.

"Thank you,, for the great job, I won't be this good without you" Naeun said.

"It's because all the teams, and it's our job anyway to support you, no need to thank" Bomi answered, naeun just smile, she's standing in front of Bomi without saying no more.

"Eumm,, wanna go out with me?" Naeun asked, but that's impossible for Bomi, she can't make Chorong jealous again, and she also wants to take Chorong out, but she doesn't know how to.

"Mm, I don't think I can, Sunmi unnie and others invite me to go.out too" Bomi said, Naeun look so upset here, but she can't do nothing.

"Hmm, nae arrasseo" with that, Naeun walks away and left Bomi.

 

Bomi's POV

Why she's still trying to get close to me? Should I tell her that I am in relationship now?

Hff I really want to take my baby out tonight, but how? She must be staying with Naeun. I want to take he walk and enjoy the night view.

"Honey, are you going out with Naeun?" I send her message.

"Nae baby, she wants me to accompany her walking around, do you want to join?" She replied.

"Mm no unnie, you can go, I'll just go out with Sunmi unnie and others, take care baby,"

*********

We finally went back to Korea, I just spend my night sleeping, I was too tired and thankfully I have no schedule tomorrow. I asked my baby, she has no schedule too tomorrow. I guess I can take her hang out at O2. But Chorong unnie said Hayoung is not in Korea right now, she has a competition in LA. It's been a long time I didn't talk to her, I want to know her progress with Eunji.

I wake up at 8pm, I was amazed I could wake up this early in my off say. I was affected by Chorong unnie who always tell me to wake up early and do exercise.

I was still laying lazily on my bed then I take my phone and call her.

"Good morning honey..."I call her with my husky voice since I just opened my eyes.

"Mm morning baby,, wake up hey... I know you're still lying lazily in bed"

"Hehe you know me well, but I'm still sleepy,,"

"Tzzkk, wake up and go out" she said

"Mm I want to go out and go to your home hehe"

"You can come then I'll take you out and exercise, not to sleep more" Aish that unnie, how could she be such a morning person even if on off days.

"Heol, how did you know that I wanted to continue sleeping hehe.."

"Lazy Bbom,, wake up now and have breakfast". Unnie said, then I remember that I want to have breakfast together with her outside

"Let's have breakfast with me unnie, I'll pick you up"

"Mm what if we play around the han then have breakfast together,??"

"Mmm that's a nice idea unnie, it's a bright day, let's ride bicycle then go to O2, I'll take a bath and pick you up, eotte?"

"Mm alright baby, I'll prepare now, see you"

*********

Chorong's POV

I'll finally enjoy my free time as a normal people, not as an Idol's manager. I'm glad I will finally able to enjoy my time with my girlfriend, something that I never do for the past two years. I take a shower happily, and I don't stop singing. I was glad that Bomi called me as soon as she woke up. Glad that I'm the first person that she called.

I prepare my comfort outfit, a tshirt with short pant. I put my sunblock so that my skin won't get burnt.

Tiiiiiiiinnnnnggg tooonnnnnnnnnggg....

My bell rings, I'm sure it's Bomi, I walk to the door and open it.

"Hi honey..." She greet me walked to me and peck my lips. She wears a white tshirt and a hotpant with a black cap, she looks hot with that style.

"Hi,, get in,, are we going now? I made a hot chocolate for you" I asked her. I've been ready and I've prepared a hot chocolate for her.

"No, I want a hot Chorong unnie kkekeke..." I slapped her shoulder when she said that, she just chuckle. I don't know that kid is so ert.

 

We walk down together to Bomi's car and go to Han river. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter