Chapter 48

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Bomi has done well with her phisiotherapy in Suwon, she has been regularly follow the schedule for the past few weeks. She has to do few exercise to regain her strength on her broken legs. Well it took quite a long time to fully recover, but Bomi has been a good girl by following all the phisiotherapy and exercise well. She really did what doctor said, even though she has to sit on a wheel chair still. But she has been trying to get up and stand up on her own feet. Doctor said that the progress on Bomi's injury is doing good and it's a good sign for Bomi could recover in a shorter time than the prediction. And moreover, Bomi has her family who always take care of her in turn, so there won't be times that she's alone

And as well for Chorong, she's still busy with her tasks and even busy on the weekend. But she always make her free time to visit her girlfriend in Suwon. And thankfuly she has a free time this weekend, as Naeun will go to New York for a New York Fashion Week, she will go with Hyunsoo so Chorong will have a free time. She has make a plan to visit her girlfriend. But she wants to give her suprise this time. She didn't tell Bomi that she's free this Saturday and Sunday and going to visit her.

"Unnie..." As expected, her girlfriend call her when Chorong has just thought about her.

"Hello baby,,, sorry I was taking a bath just now, you miss me?"

"Hmm nae, I miss you so much, did you take your dinner baby?" Bomi asked to the older girl.

"I had it already, what are you doing baby?"

"Mmm thinking of you..." Bomi said, meanwhile Chorong just chuckled hearing her girlfriend being cheesy.

"Tzzkkk you're sick but still being cheesy,,,"

"Eyy I'm not cheesy unnie, I'm really thinking of you right now, I want to go back to Seoul and seeing you"

"Heheh be patient baby, we'll be able to be together again very soon"

*********

Chorong's POV

I drive alone to Suwon this morning, it's kinda lonely driving alone without my baby. I bought so many snacks and food for her, I know she will like these foods they're all are her favorite. Eunji and Hayoung supposed to go with me, but they canceled it since Eunji has a sudden performance on a university. So I just go alone today and I will stay there for a night.

I finally arrive Suwon after drive for almost two hours alone. I park my car in front of Bomi's house. I hope she's in her room so I can surprise her with my presence hehee.

I press the bell of the Yoon's big house, then someone open the door for me, it's Bomi's brother. The house is quiet, Bomi's parent must be out.

"Eoh, annyeong Chorong noona, you came?..." He greeted me, he's cute like her sister

"Annyeong Jeongjin-ah, nae I want to visit Bomi.."

"Bomi noona is in her room, she has just finished her breakfast, let me call her noona..." He was about to get in to call Bomi, but I hold his hand

"Just let me go there Jeongjin-ah"

I walk to Bomi's room after Jeongjin let me go inside to Bomi's room. I tiptoed to the room and try to listen what is she doing inside from outside the door. I knock the door repeatedly without calling her.

"Just get in Jeongjin-ah...." I heard she said from inside her room, I chuckled when I heard that. I knock the door again, seems like she's annoyed when I knock the door again, I knock it repeatedly.

"Aishh, can you just get in Jeongjin-ah,, you're a....." Then she stopped and widened when she saw me standing in front of her room. She's sitting on her wheelchair, and lift her head as soon as seeing me.

"Omo unnie,, you're here??" She looked startled when I was standing in front of her, I just smile and nodded. Then I hug her and get into her room.

"Aigoo, I thought that was Jeongin, he's so annoying, heheh you got here just now baby? I thought you're busy with Naeun so you're not going to come?!"

"Hehe, Naeun is going to New York with Hyunsoo I just want to give you surprise, I miss you baby..." I push her chair inside the room and I take a sit on a chair.

"I miss you too baby,,, kiss me..." She said while pouting her lips, I Chuckled when she asked me for a kiss, this kid,,, I've just arrived but she already asked for a kiss. But I kiss her in the end, I miss her too.

*********

We talked for a while and I gave her the snack that I brough to her. I decided to take her for a walk around her home. I put the jacket to her body and then push her wheel chair out of her house. I take her to a park not far from her home then we stop on a bench near the small river then I take a sit on that bench. I keep staring at her face, the face that I miss the most, her pale face, but it's still perfect, I know Yoon Bomi has a perfect shape, a perfect nose brigde, a perfect jawline, a perfect eyes and lips. I love everything about her. It feels like a year I haven't seen her, the fact is only two week.

"Heyy,, why are you staring at me like that??" She wake up up from my daydreaming cause of her perfect face.

"Mm cos I miss you so much heheh..." She smirk and throw a smile to me, then she holds my palms and squeeze it softly.

"I miss you too baby, really miss you. You're staying here tonight right?" I nodded, responding to her short question,

"Good then, I miss to cuddle with you and...hehe..."

"And what??"

Tzzkk this kid, I know what's on her mind, then unexpectedly she moves closer to my ear and whisper something..

"Make love..." I hit her shoulder right after she said that, as I guessed before. I face palmed how can this kid still being ert when she's sick like this.

She just chuckled, it's been a long time I never see her laugh like this. I'm glad that she's getting better now. We're talking about random things, we laugh when sometimes she throws a stupid jokes.

Then I spot a group of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter