Chapter 2

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

No more than 5 minutes then the bell rings, Naeun jump from the bed and running to the door and as soon as the person that she's waiting for appears in front of her eyes, she hugs that person tight.

"Oppss,, you startled me baby"

"Kkeke sorry, because I miss you so much, I want to hug you already..." Naeun showering that person with a kiss

"I really miss you too baby, now I'm here, stop whinning okay"

Naeun then hugs her girlfriend and bring her inside.

"You're so clingy today huh? what's wrong baby?" Bomi asked.

"Nothing, Just missing you so much"

"Hehe, I know it, and by the way, congrats to your concert today baby, you were really really great, and y, but next time don't get too close with the guy huh" Bomi said as she was jealous because Naeun danced solo with a guy on the stage.

"Hhaha then you should make another choreo for me, so that I won't be close to the guys, you were the one who made the choreo and now you're jealous kkeke, but you're always my best back dancer" Naeun said while pushing the older's body to the bed and moving her own body on top of her girlfriend.

So,, that is someone that Naeun has been waiting for is, Yoon Bomi, her girlfriend, she's one of her back dancer. Bomi has been Naeun's back dancer since last year. She's one of the main back dancer and also the choreographer. That's why Bomi is always with Naeun almost everyday but they can't communicate well, since they're dating secretly. They started to date about 6 months ago. They dated secretly because Naeun is an idol, the may not be caught by her fans, her company or even paparrazi.

Flashback

It was last year when Naeun's days were full of practice for her comeback and for few showcases. Naeun was always busy in studio practicing with her choreography for her new songs. She always practiced with her dance team. And whenever she practiced, her eyes are always focused to one of her back dancer, the main back dancer and the choreographer, Yoon Bomi. Naeun started to interested with her since the first time she knew Bomi. She started to like Bomi since they met almost everyday and even almost 24 hours in a day. She fell for Bomi because of Bomi's charisma, Bomi's charm, and more, she is a good dancer and always help her with the hard part of the choreography.

Naeun falls more for Bomi. She always secretly adoring her own dancer. She tried hard how to get close to Bomi, since Bomi is a shy girl. But as time went by, Bomi started to liked Naeun too, it's just she didn't have any confidence to like Naeun because Naeun is a celebrity. But Naeun tried hard to approach her crush till they could get together and started dating till now.

Flashback ends

"Why don't you take a rest instead of calling me here huh, don't be naughty" Bomi said to her girlfrien then pinch her nose edge.

"I want to rest and cuddle with you" she said, she pecks Bomi's lips then move and lay beside her.

"I'll accompany you till you sleep, you have to wake up early tomorrow, I don't want you to get sick" they lay down their body on the bed and facing each other lovingly with Naeun's hand on Bomi's hip.

"I'll never get sick as long as you're here" Naeun said with a big smile on her face. Bomi plays her finger on Naeun's hair, she moves her face closer and pecks the younger's forehead.

"I know, but you need lots of rest" Again, Bomi plays Naeun's hair but then she's startled when Naeun moves her face and pecks her lips. They smile then they continue their kiss each others' lips lovingly. They kissed as they missed each other even though Bomi was with her for the whole day. But she would just standing behind Naeun and dance behind the singer.

They kiss sweetly while laying down on the bed. They brush each others' lips and started to close their eyes. Bomi dominates the kiss, she holds Naeun's chin and keeps kissing the younger's lips. She kissed the upper and lowet lips in turn. She slips her tongue into Son Naeun' mouth and the latter give it a way so that her girlfriend can explore .

"I love you honey..." The diva said.

"I love you too baby,, love you so much" Bomi pecks her forehead and tell her girl to sleep.

"Now sleep, it's late already, or Chorong unnie will scold you if you wake up late tomorrow"

"Kkeke let her be, I bet she will keep nagging to me all day"

"And she will kill me if she finds me here with you. Now better sleep, I'll go bacl to my room after you fall asleep" That's how they meet when they miss each other. Bomi sneaking to Naeun's hotel room at night after the concert. They can't meet freely as much as they want just like other couple.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter