Chapter 39

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I feel like I lost my energy, I don't know what's wrong with me. I used to be okay even if I do concert 4 days non stop. I went to doctor on our team as Sunmi unnie told me. Doctor said I need to be aware of my headache, it might come again if I feel too tired or in a weak condition. I do what doctor said, and take the medicine although I hate medicine, but I need to eat it so that I can be fit again. I can't get sick during the tour. But the thing that I want the most is, my babe, I want my babe here, I want her to stay with me actually.

"Bomi-ya..." I heard Sunmi unnie's voice calling me.

"Nae unnie, .." I was resting myself in the dancer room then Sunmi unnie walks toward me who is sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay? have you taken your medicine? you can skip concert tonight if you think you're not feeling well, I'll tell Naeun and I'll rearrange your position" She said to me, she takes a sit next to me while checking my forehead

"No unnie I'm fine, I guess I can join the concert tonight don't worry unnie" I try to make her sure if I feel fine, cos the fact is I feel better after take the medicines.

"Ahh okay then, but don't force yourself if you think you're not feeling well nae"

"Nae unnie..." I answer her then I laid my body on the couch, I feel my body is so heavy till then I fall asleep on the couch.

No One's POV

Everyone was busy preparing for Naeun's concert tonight at Tokyo Stadium. Even Naeun herself is also busy for the rehearsal, she has been finished checking all her outfit for tonight. All the dancers team are also preparing. Sunmi then walks to the dancer room, then she found Bomi's sleeping on the couch. She walks slowly to Bomi, seeing the main dance's body so pale and sweaty, she tip toed to the younger and touching her forehead, she was quite startles as she found Bomi's body is so hot.

"Omo.. Bomi-ya. why are you so hot, your fever is getting high.." Sunmi talk to herself, then she called the medical team to check her again.

"She needs to rest, what if we let her rest for tonight? Please inform to Naeun-sshi"

Sunmi then runs to search Naeun and inform about Bomi's condition.

"What? Sick? Where is she unnie?" Naeun asked rushedly run to dancer's room after Sunmi informed her about Bomi.

"Hfff, it's too hot, just let her rest till tomorrow, it will be okay without her right unnie?"

"Nae it's okay.."

Everyone was gatheting around Bomi who is lying on the couch with her weak body. she's awaken and tried to open her eyes.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Naeun asked her ex girlfriend worriedly, Bomi looked startled when she found Naeun, Sunmi and the medical team are sitting around her. She tried to fix her position to sit properly.

"Ouch be careful unnie, you made us worry.." Naeun and Sunmi helped her.

"Ow my, why are you all here? I'm okay, I'll get ready after his, sorry to make you worried"

"No no, you better rest, Sunmi unnie will settle the dancers, you better go back to hotel and take a rest, I don't want you to geting worse"

"But....." Bomi hasn't finish her utterance

"No buts Bomi-ya, Naeun is right, you better rest tonight, we'll see for tomorrow"

Bomi choose to give up and follow what her ex and her dance leader told her to. She got back to hotel with the driver to take more rest afer having lunch and medicine. Well actually Naeun offered herself to accompany before the concert start but she refused, she didn't want to mess up the singer's schedule.

Bomi has finally arrive at the hotel and throws her body to the bed as soon as she entered the hotel room.

 

Chorong's POV

I finally done packing, everything was packed well. I have also called my uncle to take few days off, he was gladly allowing me and I really thanks to him. And yes, I will fly to Japan tomorrow morning, I want to give surprise for my baby, I didn't tell her that I will fly there with the morning flight tomorrow. Luckily, she always tells me where she stays, even the room number at the hotel where she stays. She told me that she stays alone while she's in Japan since Sunmi is staying with her sister there. That's good for me tho.

*********

I've been in airport now I've texted Bomi and greet her as usual, she said she's not feeling well today but she can handle it, I hope she'll be really fine there. I don't want het to get sick. I tried to text Sunmi if everything is fine there. I still keep in touch with her even though I've resigned. I sent the message 10 minutes before flight then I turn off my phone.

I can't stop smilling while I'm fliying to Japan, I really miss her, I planned to stay 2 days as long as she's in Japan. I can imagine her reaction tho, that she will be hyper when she saw me kkekek.

********

I finally landed safely in Japan, I wait to take my lugagge, then I check my phone, I was planning to text Bomi but then I got message from Sunmi and it's quite surprising me.

"Hii too, everything is fine thanks, but I got to replace Bomi on the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter