Chapter 12

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"You look more comfortable with Bomi now, seems you're getting closer unnie?" That's what Naeun asked to me, and that made me startled because Naeun asked that all of sudden.

"Eoh? Ani.. What made you think like that?" I tried to deny without looked obvious.

"Aniyo, it's just you don't usually talk too much to Bomi, but it's good for you" She said that, does it mean she was jealous?

I admit that I want to get closer to Bomi especially after what happen last night, I really want to take care of her. But I know I need to take my time not in a rush, Bomi has juat broke up with Naeun, I don't want to looked taking advantage. I have never been in relationship for the past few years, I was only busy with my job as Naeun's manager. I spent my whole time taking care of her, handling all her needs, and everything. It was my first time falling in love with a girl and I never expect I would fall for Bomi.

"Unnie,, unnie..." I was spacing out till Naeun called me..

"You keep spacing out since earlier, what happen?" She asked me.

"Eoh.? Aniyo, nothing, sorry hehee.." I don't want to look obvious.

"Tzzkk,, You talked like I don't know you, I know you have something in mind" She said, I forgot that I was close with Naeun all this time, she would definitely be able to read my mind.

"Kkeke,aniyo, I'm not thinking about anything, nah we're here, wait let me take your chair"

"Gomawo unnie..."

I bring Naeun inside the studio in a wheel chair

No One's POV

"Hii baby,, how's your feet? Did it hurt so much?" Asked Junhyung who is at the same studio with Naeun.

"Not that hurt oppa, Bomi unnie helped me as soon as I fell down so it was not that bad." Naeun said to her boyfriend.

"Hi Noona, how are you" He bowed and greet Chorong too.

"Hiii, fine, long time no see" Chorong answered shortly. She suddenly thinking about Bomi who will get so hurt if She saw this scene.

********

Meanwhile Bomi is back to her apartment at night after she finished praciticing today.

"Hfff so tired today,, and I'm hungry hfff" she walks to the kitchen and check her frigde, and she didn't find any ready food. She was too lazy too cook. She then go order her favorite food after cleaning herself.

She's lying down on the couch while wsiting for her food comes. She was texting with Eunji when suddenly she remember the scene last night when she was drunk in front of Naeun's apartment and the scene where Chorong took care of her is keep playing in her head and also the scene when Chorong changed her clothes.

"Aishh,, why she had to change my clothes, it was so embarrasing" But she admit that she feel a bit comfortable with Chorong now, as she always see Chorong as a strict, cold, and didn't talk too much. But she found the other side of Chorong last night.

"It felt so nice to have someone who takes care of you" Bomi admit that she felt a bit comfortable when Chorong took care of her. Naeun never did it to her for the simple thing like, cooking for her or make a coffee for her. They would just order food or eat outside. She understand because her ex girlfriend is an Idol.

"Hmm it felt nice because that was the first time, I don't know if something like that would ever happen again"

Bomi was eating her meals then she got a text on her phone, she read the message, it's from Naeun

"Unnie, thank you so much for taking care of me this afternoon, I will get better soon. Thank you, take care of yourself too, don't skip your meals"

"Hff why you send me a message like this, you have to stop sending me text or I will never be able to move on from you" Bomi said in her mind.

She recalled the moment when she was drunk last night, it was all upsetting add still hurt knowing that Naeun is no longer her girlfriend and has already someone new. She wonder when will she be able to forget her cos she still have a love for her till now and more she still has to work together with her ex unless she resign. But her friend told her not to resign from her job.

*********

It's finally the D-day when Naeun is filming for her new MV "LUV" The single will be released end of this month, or about three weeks after this. Bomi and other dance team will join this MV, the dance itself was made by Bomi and Sunmi.

Naeun was preparing with her outfit, she will wear a black mini dress. The filming location is in a studio with a "home" set (as the real MV) with so many decorations. She has to act with a male co actor who will act as her boyfriend in the music video.

Naeun has finished preparing and now she will start filming the MV. She comes out with the black mini dress for the first scene. She smiles to Bomi who is sitting on the side when she entered the MV set.

"Ow my God, she looks so pretty" Bomi said on her mind when she looked at Naeun. The first scene came out with Naeun act like a couple with her co actor. She has to act like she's going to kiss with him. And Yoon Bomi spontaneously turn her head to the back so that she could not see that scene. She feels jealous too much. She keeps turning her head till Naeun finished her act.

From the other side, Chorong saw what Bomi just did, she feels sad just by seeing that.

"Hfff, Bomi still really loves Naeun, is that mean I got no chance?!" Chorong said, she hangs her head down and go back to do something to prevent her jealousy.

Naeun finished the first scene, then she changed her outfit again to filming the dance scene with Bomi and the other 4 girls of DQ teams. Again, Bomi looks amazed by Naeun's outfit. She thinks that her ex is getting prettier in this MV. She keeps thinking bout that till she has to stop because the filming is started.

Naeun dances smoothly to the song, she really got the movements right. And the filming went really well till the end.

"Cut... we're done, thank for the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter