Chapter 46

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's been almost two weeks since Bomi has to rest in Hospital after that accident. She feels better even though she still cannot walk properly and still need to sit in a wheel chair if she wants to get up from the bed. Meanwhile Chorong is also busy with her activities, she still keeps her promises to active only in Korea, not for Naeun's overseas activities. Chorong would visit her regularly after she finished her work with Naeun, it can be in the mrning or afternoon or even night. The kind Naeun will allow her to finish her task ontime then go visit her. Sometimes Eunji or Hayoung will stay to give her companion at night when Chorong could not come to accompany her.

"Good Morning Bomi-sshi.. how do you feel today? Still feeling the pain on your leg?" The doctor come everymorning to check her up regularly. Bomi would really thanked to the doctor cause her condition is getting better day by day, little by little. She would follow all the teraphy that doctor told her to.

"Morning doctor, I guess I feel better on my head, the pain still come on my leg but I guess I can handle it, I just want to go home"

"Good then, now let me check you, then I will tell the nurse to take you to the fisio room in one hour., if your result is good I think you can go home in a few days, hopefully. Just follow the therapy"

The doctor as usual check the condition of Yoon Bomi who still seems strong but weak physically especially on her leg. Bomi being strong and wants to get well soon, she followed all what doctor said to her, even if she hates the hospital and all the kind of medicine. But she really wants to recover soon as she has already wanted to dance on the stage. Even when her dance teams come to visit her, she will keep talking about the dance about the new choreography.

*********

"Baby...." Chorong called her girlfriend on the phone

"Nae unnie,,,"

"You're awake? What are you doing baby? Did the doctor check you already?" Chorong asked the younger, she'son her break time so she made her time to call her lovely girl.

"I'm just sitting down on my chair unnie, I just finished the fisio, what are you doing baby? have you eaten?" Bomi asked back to her girlfriend, who she's sure will forget to eat if she's being busy.

"Hmm, I should be the one who asked you that, you ate your food right?"

"Mm hehhe nae, I ate them all, I miss buddae jiggae, hfff..." Bomi signaling that she wants to get out from the hospital, she told Chorong few days ago that she would like to go back to her apartment.

And for this case, Chorong thinks that she has to work more to sustain Bomi's life. Even though the younger has no problem with the money, but she feels that Bomi cannot work because of her, she's the one who made Bomi crashed by the fallen lamp so she has to be responsible with Bomi's life.

"You'll come here today baby??" Bomi ask her older girlfriend.

"I still haven't finished it yet baby, but I'll make sure to finish ontime then go there, I'll bring you food okay"

"Okay unnie, I'll wait for you, I love you"

"I love you too baby"

 

Bomi's POV

Ughhh, it got me so bored to be here, I keep ask to doctor when can I go home. I can't stand here just laying on my bed and need someone's help whenever I want to go down from the bed and looking around the garden out there. I finished my fisio today doctor keeps telling me that I am too talkative for keep asking when can I go home hehe. I miss my home, I miss walking around the Han river, I miss dancing so much.

I stare at my leg that is wrapped by a big bandage, I feel so much sad, feeling down. I didn't tell my parent about this, I don't want them to know about this accident.

"When can I dance again?" I miss the stage, I miss dancing there, I miss racticing with my dance team. I miss them so much.

I get up from a bed, I try to sit down on a wheelchair. I give my first attempt to get on the chair by myself. I use my hand to support my weight and start to move my feet on the floor and pull my injured feet with my hand. It's a big hard, since my hand is also got a few small wounds. But I keep trying to move my injured food on the floor, then I put my hand on the chair trying to get up and make a sit on the weel chair, but then,,

Braakkkkkkkkkkk

I forgot to lock the chair so that it won't move, so when I pushed my hand on the chair's hand, the chair moved back and I had no time to support my body back on the bed, so I end up fall down on the floor with my head got another hit on the forehead, it got hit on one of the chair's hand. And unluckily there's no one there, I can't call anyone to help me. And I didn't realize if my injured leg also hit to thed, and it so much hurt. I feel like crying, feeling so muh pain on my leg and on my head.

"Bbom-ah, I come for you..." I was experiencing a headache due to a hit on my forehead when someone came entering my room, I couldn't hear it clearly who come and called my name.

"Bbom-ah,, ow my god, what happen??!!" As soon as that person run to me, I knew it was Eunji. She run to me and held my hand, then help me to get out from the floor and help supporting my body to reach the bed.

"Aaaghhh,,," I feel another pain on my leg, aishh,,, when will I recover if I keep like this.

Eunji help me laying on my bed, she looked worried as she has to witnessed me falling down on the floor.

"Bbom-ah what happen? How come you fall on the floor? Were you trying to sit on the chair?" She ask rapidly, I just nodded.

"Aigooo, this kid, you should call the nurse to help you move to the chair, don't do it yourself if you still can't move, heoll, this kid"

"I just want to try to move by myself Eunji-ya, I can't depend on others always"

"I know, but your condition is still weak buddy" Eunji is almost scolding me but I know she won't.

"Hff I know, I was just trying Eunji-ya"

Then I see Eunji's staring at my forehead, I can tell that my forehead must be bleeding. She walks to take the first aid on the corner of the room , then put the small bandage on my torn forehead.

"You should be more careful Bbom-ah, don't for yourself for now, there'll be a time when you need to try to move yourself"

"Arraseeo Eunji-ya, mianhae, I won't do that again, I was just too bored here, I need the fresh air"

Then I asked her to bring me out from here, to get the fresh air and enjoy the garden near the hospital. She helped me to get down and sit on the wheel chair and go out to the garden.

"Bbom-ah, how was your fisio progress??" She asked me, I love how she concern about my condition, even if she didn't aalways visit me everyday.

"It's good as well, I follow whatever doctor said,.... I just want to recover soon" I said to her while staring at my broken leg.

"That's good to hear, just follow the doctor, the fisio and you have us, you don't have to worry" She takes a sit on a bench on the garden, she keeps smiling while staring at me, I look at her with a bitter smile formed on myface.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter