Chapter 21

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Naeun will be going back to Seoul with her boyfriend tonight, that's why Chorong had a free time tonight. She went out with Eunji for delicous food and maybe will go back to Seoul with Eunji too. All the dance team and the staffs have been ready on the bus because they had to bring their belongings. Meanwhile Bomi is still sleeping in the waiting room. She probably can't be awaken since she's feeling a severe headache. She has told Sunmi to leave her she still need to sleep for a while or hear headahe won't get better.

"But you'll be left alone Bomi-ya, you better wake up now I'll help you walk to the bus, and we'll go to doctor, come on" Sunmi said.

"It's okay unnie, just go home first, don't worry" Bomi said. She doesn't want to bother her team. She think she will just wait till her headache is better then she will go to hotel and go back to Seoul tomorrow by train or bus.

"Hff you made me worry, you're too weak now, wait, I'll try to get the wheelchair for you, just wait here and don't be stubborn" Sunmi insisted to take her home.

"Unnie,, just drop me to hotel please, I can't stand with headache while I have to stay on the road"

"Hff, Bomi-ya,..."

"Trust me, Just drop me in a hotel nearby, I'll get better"

Sunmi finally did what Bomi asked her, to drop her in a hotel then help her go to the room and left her.

"Call me if you need a help okay, I have my cousins here"

"Nae unnie, thank you, take care on your way back, said my apologize to the team"

Sunmi nods, she worriedly left Bomi alone in a hotel, but Sunmi has called her cousin and tell her about Bomi, so she can leave her calmly.

 

In The Morning...

"Aaaghhh,," Bomi groaned when she wakes up in the morning, she clearly remember that she's in a hotel in Busan right now. She planned to go back to Seoul by train this afternoon. She gets up and keep holding her head, she thanked to God that she feels better this morning. She takes a warm shower and going down to the convenienve store to get a cup of coffee. She makes sure to herself that she's strong enough to go back to Seoul then she takes a bus to the train station to get a train in the afternoon.

"Hff, thanks God for making me feel better" she said to herself.

*********

It's 10 Am Chorong goes to the office to take some papers for Naeun's contract with a product. She always comes earlier than the schedule. She's walking to the office and passing by the practice room then she heard Sunmi's talking on the phone with someone. She doesn't usually care about other people's business, but she stopped when she heard Sunmi mentioned Bomi's name.

"Bomi-ya, how's your condition now? Did you get better? How's your headache? Did you take your medicine?"

"........................"

"Are you strong enough to go back to Seoul? Don't get back if you're still weak, I will call my cousin to drive you to the station"

"........................"

"Aish, I don't know that you're so stubborn,,, okay okay, make sure you feel good enough then go back here, you don't need to go practice today and you better go to see doctor after you reach Seoul"

",........................"

"Alright Bomi-ya, take care on the train nae"

Chorong feels curious what happen to Bomi, she stop by to practice room and go meets Sunmi and asked about Bomi.

"Sunmi-ya, were you talking to Bomi just now?" Chorong asked curioursly

"Nae, she's still in Busan today" Chorong frowned when Sunmi said Bomi still in Busan.

"Huh? But why?"

"She was sick last night, had a severe headache, she said she couldn't stand with the journey if she's in pain, so she told me to leave her in a hotel till her headache get better, I've insisted to take her to hospital but she refused, she just asked me to drop her in a hotel, to sleep more till the headache is gone" Sunmi explained about Bomi's condition last night. Chorong looked startled knowing that Bomi is still left in Busan. She looked worry after listening to Sunmi's story.

"So she's still in Busan right now?!" Chorong asked worriedly. She didn't know if Bomi was still in Busan last night when she was having dinner with Eunji. So what Eunji said is true, Bomi can't be helped but take medicine and sleep whenever her headahe is coming. She felt guilty for leaving her alone for dinner with Eunji.

"Nae, but she said she's feeling better when I call her just now and she's on her way to rail station to go back here, I didn't know if that kid is stubborn" Sunmi sigh after telling Bomi's condition..

"Aah,, arrasseo, well, thank you for informing Sunmi-ya, I'll try to call her later"

"Alright..."

Chorong went up the her work room to take the papers. She should just take the paper and go out to meet a client. But she is just silent in her room, walking here and there, back and forth, thinking abot what she should do to Bomi. She felt guilty now when Bomi has tried to approach her and talk to her but she keep avoiding her.

She wanted to call the younger but she looked hesitate, she just holding her phone, playing it withoit dialing Bomi's number.

"Aigoo what should I do?? Why am I so panic?"

 

Bomi's POV

Ow my God, what's with my head, aishh, it should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter