Chapter 57

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Bomi and Chorong's holiday in Bali went smooth without any troubles, they went to the beach, doing diving and snorkeling, enjoying their lazy days and enjoying some traditional dishes of Bali with the guide from Chorong's friends, Yujin and Donghwan.

Today will be the last night for Chomi to stay in Bali, the will go back to Korea tomorrow afternoon after enjoying 4 days in Bali. They will have dinner in a seafood restaurant which is surrounded by a beautiful beach and hills that can be seen. Yujin and Donghwan help them book the place.

"Woah, this is beautiful, too bad Yujin unnie and Donghwan oppa cannot join us" Bomi said

"Mm they're always too busy, too bad it's our last night here"

"Nae.. What do you want to eat baby?" Bomi asked to the older

"I want to try this" Chorong said while pointing to her choice on the menu.

"Alright let's order this" Bomi called the waitress and make their orders. They're ordering crabs and prawns and also some Indoesian dishes.

The restaurant looked nice, many people seem enjoying their moments too. The dim light of the outdoor place, the sound of a calm wave, the slow windy air. The sound of music that keep playing, entertaining those who are enjoying their dinner with the loved ones, include Chorong and Bomi.

The meals finally come to their table, and of course Bomi's face will change whenever foods come, Chorong even has acknowledge it well.

"Woah unnie, look at the foods, it's amazing" Chorong chuckled seeing her girlfriend's excitement about the foods.

"Jjallmaeokkgessimnida..."

They enjoy their foods without stop complimenting about how delicious they are.

"Woahh, I'm full baby,, we ate too much" Chorong said.

"Hahah me too, but all the food are too precious not to be eaten"

They were talking when the Band started their performance again after taking a break for 15 minutes.

"Unnie, I guess I need go to restroom, I'll be back" Chorong nodded when Bomi excused herself to the restroom.

Chorong smiles alone and enjoying the view at the restaurant, checking some pictures of them on her phone and the camera. She smiles a lot, remembering that she had a precious time with her girlfriend to enjoy the short vacation, she wished to do any other vacation later. Chorong was focusing to her phone, smiling while seeing their pictures on her phone.

"Eyy,,, why are you smiling like that baby huh?" Bomi came from the back and tapping Chorong's shoulder, that made her startled.

"Aigo, Bbom-ah you startled me,,,"

"Heheh sorry, should we go home now?" Bomi asked.

"Ah you're right, we still need to packing for tomorrow"

It's 11.30 O'clock they decided just to go back to the villa, the have been tired by going around the city all day, visitting some interesting place in Bali.
They go back to their villa, they're not driving this time, they ride the hote's driver because the restaurant is a bit far and it was too hard to them to acknowledge the way.

"We need to go back here again someday baby, the place is just too amazing and we didn't have many time to explore the whole places" Bomi said during their way back to villa.

"Mmm, you're right, I hope we'll have another chance to go here, I'd love to bring Hayoung here"

"That's a good idea, we should bring her and Eunji here"

It takes 45 minutes to reach the villa, Chorong has fallen asleep during the way, she laid her head on Bomi's shoulder, then Bomi gently takes her coat and use it to cover Chorong's body.

"Unnie we arrived" Bomi wake up her sleeping girl softly.

"Oh, nae, mian baby, I fell asleep"

They said thanks to the driver and walking back to their villa.

 

Chorong's POV

"Owhh wait unnie, I forgot my coat in the car, you can get in first, I'll go back to the car first" She said, I rolled my eyes, that pabbo, always forget a thing, it's good that she never forget to bring me home kekkeke.

I get into our villa and turn on the lights, I love the dim lights in this room, it's really on the honeymoon mood. Then I suddenly remember what Bomi said, we looked like a newlyweed who is having honeymoon here. As Bomi also really treat me like a princess, like her wife already. I feel like we're married already and Bomi keeps asking me to making love everynight while we're here, sigh that ert kid she never lost her energy if it's about it.

I put my bag on the table and sit down on a bed,

"Hfff himdeuro.." Today was as not as tiring before, but still tiring anyway, although I still feel happy.

Where is Bomi? It's been 5 minutes she went back to the car to take her coat, I get up and was about to change my outfit, but then my phone is ringing

"Huh? Bomi?" Why did she call? I'm not expecting that she forgets the way back here, kkekek

"Huh, wae baby?"

"Unnie please come out to the terrace now"

Huh? Why she asked me to come out to the terrace? It's late already, I can't see what's outside the terrace since it's covered by the curtains. I walked and slide the glass door to reach out the terrace and even before I reach the terrace, I widened my eyes, I cover my mouth with my plams, I can't believe my eyes, I can't believe what's in front of me.

"Omo...." I keep my mouth covered by my palms

I see the terrace is full of candles on the floor and formed a heart shape with a very beautiful white roses bouquet in the middle then at the back is, standing Yoon Bomi holding a guitar, she's smiling at me while I'm about to cry seeing this beautiful scene in front of me. I wonder what is Bomi going to do actually.

Bomi is sitting in a chair while holding a guitar then she started to turn on the rhythm and sing a song :

 

You, you who came a long way

When, when you came without a sound

When I see you in front of me, it feels like time has stopped

My eyes go to you without myself knowing

 

This is the first time I feel this way

My heart has never felt this way before

I think love has come

My heart keeps on a beating

When I see your two eyes, I keep falling in love

 

Amazing, right? If I'm with you

It's like I'm seeing my dream

It's like a drawing in a dream

If only you come to me like a miracle and hugged me

I just want to love quietly by the two of us

Love for you, only you

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter