Chapter 35

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The four girls are really enjoying their first night Jeju. They had dinner together then take a walk around the Jeju city before taking a rest. Then they enjoying their morning by swimming in the hotel's pool and have breakfast together.

"Baby feed me, aaaahh...." Bomi open up asking to be fed by her love.

"Aish, you're not a baby..." Chorong feed her girl with chuckles. Meanwhile Hayoung and Eunji just laugh seing that love birds.

They four of them are enjoying breakfast beside the pool.

"Unnie see that, they're older than us but they act like a teenager" Hayoung said to her Eunji.

"Haha jus let them be babe, do you want to? I'll feed you,, aaa.." Eunji then also feed her baby girl. She chuckles too seeing her cute girl .

They have finished breakfast, then they are going to around the interesting and refreshing places in Jeju. They rent a car for two days so that they can go easily to all the place they want.

They go to the some refreshing place, waterfalls and to a big botanical garedn with lots of flowers that grow beautifully. They enjoy walking to the peak of the big garden so that they can enjoy the fresh sir from the top.

"Woaahh finally..." Hayoung scream out loud when they reach the peak of the garden. Then get a very beautiful view of the whole garden with various colors of flowers.

"Guys.... look at here,, hana,, dull,, set,,, clickk..." Eunji turn on her camera on he phone and take their selca together.

They walk around the big garden, enjoying the fresh air that they couldn't get in Seoul. Bomi didn't stop taking a glance to her girlfriend who seems enjoy this scenery so much. She takes her mirorless camera and take Chorong's pictures many times.

"Aish stop it baby, let's just enjoy this place, stop taking my photos" Chorong grabs Bomi's hand and told her to enjoy the view.

"Mm, seems like this place so much..." Bomi said, she stands beside Chorong.

"Nae, I can never enjoy this in Seoul,,," Chorong said, she keeps her eyes close while enjoying the airs.

"The flowers are really pretty,,, like you... ah no, you're more even prettier than the flowers"

Chorong giggles when her cheesy girlfriend said that.

"Cheesy..." she said.

"But you love me hehe,, unnie look at here..."

Bomi turn on her camera again and taking their selca, she's hugging Chorong from the back then take their pictures.

"Bbom-ah,, Chorong unnie,, stop there, stand facing each other, I'll take your pictures, it'll be good.." Eunji said, then without awaiting Bomi turns her body stading face to Chorong, she moves her face closer to Chorong , and holds Chorong's hands, she stares at Chorong's eyes them smile..

"OKay good,, hana,,, dul,, set,,," Eunji takes their picture with that pose,,,

"One more time..." Eunji shouted again. Then Bomi moves her face again and touches her forehead to Chorong's forehead then close her eyes. Then Eunji takes another picture of them with that pose.

"Woah good, it's like s pre wedding pictures hahah" Hayoung teased them. Chorong just smiles shyly.

"Eunji-ya one more time please..." Chorong was about to walk to the bench there but Bomi holds her hand and asking to Eunji to help take their picture again. Eunji prepares her camera waiting for them making pose.

Unexpectedly Bomi pulls Chorong's hand then kiss her lips, Chorong widened her eyes, she was startled when Bomi suddenly landed her lips on hers, also both Eunji and Hayoung were also startled, they just grinning seeing them. Eunji seems understand what Bomi means. Then she prepares her camera to take their pictures. Meanwhile Chorong who is still startled after Bomi pulls her hand and kiss her lips starts to close her eyes. They did kiss for real while Eunji is ready to take their picture.
"Hana,, dul,, set,,,, okay good..." Eunji said ok and finished taking their picture. Chorong was about to let go off Bomi's lips, but Bomi pulls her and holds her back and continue the kiss. They kiss for few minutes before really parting apart. Chorong opens her eyes and again, smile shyly then she hits Bomi's shoulder. Bomi just chuckles seeing her shy girlfriend, indeed a cute.

"You're really bad baby, how can we kiss in front of the, tzzkk, you embarassed me..."

"Hahaha,, you're accepting my kiss then, why should you be embarassed?!" Bomi and end up getting a slap again.

 

Chorong's POV

I thanked to my baby who took me to holiday, even it was just two days but I love it, as we visited many places in Jeju and also visited the Loveland, that y kid is unstopabble, she keeps mumbling this and that when she saw the statues at Loveland (A/N if you don't understand, try to search the Loveland on Google kkekkeke). Hff how could I fall in love with such a ert kid. But I really thanked to her, I never take any vacation when I was still Naeun's manager, but thankfully Bomi made it for me. I love her more and more.

"Huh? Uncle Chang Hyun? Why is he calling me?"

"Yeoboseyeo uncle..."

"Huh? Helping the cafe?"

"Ohh, Alright uncle, I'll think about it, I'll help you of course, thank you uncle"

That was my uncle Oh Chang Hyun, he's Hayoung's father, he asking me to help him manage the cafe before I get the new job as artist' manager, I decided to take it and help him and also Hayoung. Actually my friend has asked me to think about the new job as a manager of a new singer that debuted few weeks ago, Kim Namjoo, I know that girl, she's Hayoung's friend that I met before, but I haven't answered it yet. I feel like wanting to rest for a while.

"Ow that's good news baby, I can go to O2 cafe everyday just to see you hehe.." Bomi said when I told her about this.

"Hhehe of course baby, I'd love to. I've told uncle I will help him before I get the new job, Hayoung is also excited about this, she called me just now and even ask me to go there now"

"Ahh then just go baby, it's better than just stay at home.." She said, she always complained about me staying at home all day when she didn't ask me to go out with her

"What's wrong with staying at home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter