Chapter 24

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Unnie..." I lift my head when I heard someone called my name.

"Huh, Bomi-ya??" She looked so rush, I don't know if she's running to reach here. But, wow,, I see something different with her, she has a new Iook. I observe her new style, woww,, she cuts her long hair to super short length hair and dyed her hair into dark brown and she wears a black vneck tshirt and black jeans. She looks hot with that new style, I admit it yeah,, she looks hot and handsome. How can a cute girl turn into a hot handsome girl. I didn't realize that I was spacing out for almost a minute.

"Unnie, let's talk..." She grabs my hand and was about to pulls me somewhere.

"But I'm talking to Eunji right now..." I said, try to refused her, that would be rude if I left Eunji just like that.

"Eunji-ya, I borrow Chorong unnie for a while nae, I need to talk to her" She asked Eunji, then Eunji nods and smiles.

Bomi grabs my hand, I don't know why she wanted to talk to me all of sudden and where would she take me. She guides me and walk to rooftop of this cafe. I don't know what happen to this girl. We reached the rooftop on the 3rd floor of O2 cafe, she didn't let go off my hand and keep grabbing it. I take a glance to my hand and that's when Bomi realized that she's still holding my hand, then she let go off it, but she still didn't say anything. I wonder what she's going to do. She looks so confused.

"Bomi-ya what's wrong?" I asked her since she keep silent. She's waking up from her spacing out.

"Eoh, unnie,, I,,," She just opened without producing any sound from it, she keep stuttering.

"I,,, I want to tell you something..." She finally say, but I still don't understand what she's going to talk, it's like an important thing. I stare at her and wait till she say something.

"I... " She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath...

"I,, I love you..."

I dropped my jaw and widened my eyes when she suddenly said that. I can't believe she said that, I never expect she would said that, never in my life, moreover she said that she really loves Naeun. But why now she said that? Why she confessed to me all of sudden when she still has Naeun.

"Park Chorong unnie, I love you, will you,, let me love you??" she confessed by repeating my confession word to her.

I shook my head few times, still can't believe she said that, she confessed to me.

"You're joking right?!" I asked her

"No,, no, why would I joke? I'm being serious, I love you.." She said while looking at my eyes, she stares at me seriously.

"No,,,, you lie, you don't love me, you said it yourself,, you've had someone you love, you love Naeun"

"No, I know I've been so stupid for not realizing this feeling. But now I realize that I love you unnie, it was kinda late, but, yea, I, I just want to tell you my feeling, my real feeling"

"No, you're just pity on me, you're just pity because you rejected me, you don't really love me Bbom-ah" I said to her, that's what really on my mind, maybe she's just pity on me, not reslly love me.

"No,, no,, I never think about that, I said it true unnie, I really love you, I know we're not that close, but that's my real feeling, I love you" Bomi said with her sad facial expression, she look sad because I don't believe that she loves me.

"No, you love me all of sudden, you're just pitying me, and, you also have Naeun"

"I broke up with Naeun,, few weeks ago, she keeps betraying me, and I lost my feeling for her and I start to love you even before we broke up. There are so many things that made me realize that I love you unnie, can you trust me?"

I got shocked when she said she broke up with Naeun, I predicted they will long lasting this time instead of break up. But still, I can never forget about the rejection.

"Sorry Bomi-ya, you rejected me, you don't really love me"

"No,, I swear I love you,, I was so frustratted all days for seeing you always with Eunji. I keep being jealous everytime I see you with her, I got jealous when the first time I saw you out with Eunji from this cafe, I got jealous when you always come and go with Eunji, I got jealous when Eunji came to Busan for you and you had dinner with her, I was upset when you refused to go out with me because you had to attend Eunji's musical, I even got mad when I came to your apartment in the morning but you called on the phone with Eunji.... I know it's all my fault for rejecting you, maybe it's my karma..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter