Chapter 47

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

It's been few day since I never visit Bomi unnie. I feel sorry for her, she saved my life and Chorong unnie's life but I cannot visit her everyday. I feel guilty for that. Chorong unnie said she will go to visit Bomi tonight so I thought about visit her too, it would be nice if Chorong unnie was there when I visit her. I asked Junhyung oppa to go with me but he said he had a meeting with a producer tonight. So I asked Hyunsoo oppa to drive me. I didn't tell Chorong unnie that I will go visit Bomi unnie.

I walk to Bomi's room and open the door. I sneak inside to see if she's sleeping or not.

"Unnie..." I call her name, she was lying down on the bed along and playing with her phone.

"Oh, Naeun-ah,, you come? Get in" She greeted me with such a weak voice. I see something happen on her forehead, she has another bandage, on her right forehead.

"Nae, here, I bring you kimbap and coffee for Chorong unnie, where is she?" I asked where is Chorong unnie, since I didn't see her anywhere, I was thinking maybe she's in toilet or going out for her dinner.

"Mm, she's home"

"Home? But she said she would come here?!" I asked, not to be curious or pry to much, I just wonder why.

"She was here,, but she went home, she said she's tired so I told her to go home,"

I nodded as I listen to her explanation, as I saw before is Chorong unnie indeed looked tired, I bet she's lack of resting time, she has to work with me then she has to spend her spare time to take care of her girlfriend.

"Ahh, I see, so you're staying alone tonight? Did you eat already unnie?" I ask her, I was a bit worried as she has to stay alone,

"Nae, I ate already, Did you come here alone?"

"No, I'm with Hyunsoo oppa, he's waiting in the car, by the way unnie, what's wrong with your forehead?"

"Oh this?" She asked me back while touching her injured forehead.

"I fell down, but it's nothing, just a small wound"

There was a silent between us for a momen, I try to stare at Bomi unnie's face, why I see an undreadable sadness on her face?! I'm guessing there was something happen between her and Chorong unnie, they never be separated no matter how tired they are. That was what I see when they worked together with me and I know Bomi unnie is a person who will sacrifice her time for someone she love. Seeing her along like this kinda make me sad, what if she needs something in the middle of the night? I really want to giver her companion, but I know I can't, I don't want to make a misunderstanding situation with Chorong unnie.

Once again, I take a look at Bomi's face, she looked so tired and pale. I think I have to go home and let her sleep.

"Unnie you better take a rest and sleep you look so pale" I told her, I want to hold her hand but my insticnt telling me no.

"Nae, I'll sleep later" She said, her voice even so weak. I nodded.

"I'll go home so you can rest and sleep unnie" I was about to take my bag and prepare o go home so that she can sleep, but I was startled when she holds my hand all of sudden. I take a look at my hand that she holds.

"Naeun-ah..." She called me in a very low tone.

"Nae unnie..." I'm guessing she will askek me to help her to toilet before I go home.

"Can you please stay here till I fall asleep?"

I widened my eyes when she asked me that, I was quite startled, I never expect she would asked that. Now I'm sure that she's having a problem with Chorong unnie. I'd love to give her company, but what if Chorong unnie see it? She will misunderstand.

"Please.... Just till I fall asleep..." She begs me to stay. I take a look at in her eyes, it's almost tearing. I want to ask what happen but it's not the right time. I hesitantly answer,,

"A,,ah,, nae unnie, I'll stay here till you sleep." I go back to my sit and smiles..

"Gomaeo Naeun-ah..." I can't believe she squeeze my palms, she used to do that when I feel tired and asking her to sleep with until the dawn.

I really stay till she falls asleep. I take a look her sleeping face who still showing a sadness expression which I don't know why.

 

No One's POV

It's been two days after Chomi had another fight. That was just a small fight, but quite sensitive. Chorong was also been hiding her jealousy when Naeun was there when she was about to stay overnight with her girlfriend, even though she's sure that Bomi will never do anything to betray her.

They haven't talked too long when they see rach other, even if when Chorong pay a visit they wouldn't talked too much. Bomi still feels upset to Chorong's current mood. She understad if the older girl might be tired

As usual, doctor would check up Bomi's conditon, and as alway, doctor will say that her condition's getting better, even though it stoll will take a long time to walk properly and still has to sit on a wheen chair.

******

"Excuse me, may I know room number for patient named Yoon Bomi?" Asked a visitor.

"Owh, she's in the room number 813"

There walk to Bomi's room, her mom and dad. They come to pick Bomi up and bring her to hometown so that that can take care of Bomi. But it was actually a request from Bomi's herself. She had another fight with Chorong when she visited her yesterday. Bomi is kinda tired with all the fights when she needs are the attention, but suddenly there are many things become sensitive and the situation became tense whenever they met.

That's why Bomi talked to doctor if she can move to another hospital Or just have a treatment at home. She decided to call her parent and tell them everything about her accident. She asked them to pick her up. She hasn't talked about it to Chorong.

She took this decision because she wants Chorong to focus on her work without distracted with a responsible to taking care of her. She decided it after same things keep happen for the past few days. She called Chorong today and tells everything about her plan to stay at her hometown.

"Bomi-ya, my dear..." It was Bomi's mother who entered the room then ran to hug het daughter and cry seeing her daughter's condition.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter