Chapter 11

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

"Aaghhhh..." I groaned when I feel a severe headache. I hold my head and tried to hold my pain. I tried to open my eyes slowly as I feel really hurt in my head.

"Aaghhhh..." Once again, I slowly open my eyes and that was when I realized that I am not in my own room. I tried to scan the room, the bed, the wardrobe, and even my clothes. Why are they all not mine?

"Omo, where am I? What happen to me?!" I just remember that I went dinner with Naeun last night but then left her then I bought few bottles of Soju. That's it, I must be drunk hff but where is it? I don't know the room, it's not even Naeun's room. I can't be drunk and go to random girls' place. Aishh Ow my God I'm getting crazy. But then I spot a photograph on the wall, I frowned my eyes to see it clearly.

"Huh??? Ch...chorong unnie?" I re-scan the room and I finally realized that I am in Chorong unnie's bed room now. But,, how could it be? And,, and this clothes, does it mean she changed my clothes last night? That mean,, she,, she saw me,, n,,??! Aigoooo,, I cover my face with my palms. Why were you drunk Yoon Bomi..

I was busy spacing out with my headache and then the door opened, I confusedly take a look at someone who enter slowly.

"Ow, Bomi-ya, you wake up?!" She enters the room wearing a white thin pajama. Ow my, I don't know that she would looked y only in that pajama, she looked like and angel with her stunning shinning face and that mess up hair that attracting. Aishh what are you thinking Yoon Bomi.

"A,,ah,, n,nae unnie,, s,,sorry for bothering you a lot" I tried to get up though my head is really ache and heavy.

"No, you're not bothering me, I come to check if you wake up already, I prepare a hot coffee and a hangover porridge for you, I'll take ot for you" she explain with smile, and again, I never know that her smile is really beautiful, even in the morning and without make up.

"N,,no need unnie, I,, I'll just go clean myself and go to dinning table, again, I really am sorry for b,,bothering you" I said it again after I get up from the bed. The bed was too comfortable I'm aftaid I don't wanna get up if I keep lie down here. Then I see her chuckles I don't know why.

"Alright then, go clean yourself, you can wear my clothes, I'll find it for you" she answered again with smile.

Chorong's POV

Why she's cute when she's got distracted like that kkekek. I open my wardrobe and try to choose my clothes that suits her. I choose a ripped jeans and a white tshirt for her and I take my brand new undergarment. Why I'm shy when I take it for her. I put them in bed then I walk headed to kitchen to prepare the porrigde.

No more than 10 minuts then she comes to the kitchen wearing the clothes that I prepared. She looks cute and swag at the same time. Indeed a dancer style.

"Unnie, thank you so much for this clothes and really sorry for bothering you"

"Geez how many times I've said that I don't feel bothered, have a sit and eat your porrigde, you must be feeling bad from hangover" I said to her. She still look shy in front of me, I admit that we're not that close yet, I hope I can get close to her since today.

She takes a sip of her coffee and start to eat her meals, I also eat with her.

"Thank you so much for helping me last night unnie I,, I don't know if you didn't find me"

"You might be caught by the securities, they will think you're a thief or something kkeke"

"Hehe nae unnie, I really am sorry for troubling you".

I'd like to ask what happen to her that made her drunk like that, but I know I'm not in the state for asking that question.

"I was feeling bad last night,,, Naeun took me to dinner but, her boyfriend also came, I was so jealous so I just left her and I went home then I end up like last night" and unexpectedly she told me the story that made her drunk, So she still loves Naeun, she still feel jealous seeing Naeun with Junhyung. I feel bad, but nothing I can do tho.

"I'm sorry to hear that Bomi-ya, but maybe you have to start to move on, I mean you need to spend more time with your friends so that you won't feel like that." I tried to give her advice.

"I did it unnie, that's why I avoided to meet Naeun, and last night she kept begging me to eat with her so I finally said yes"

"I know that, Naeun said she was sad because you didn't want to meet or talk to her, but maybe you better not drink, Naeun told me that you're not a good drinker, that's why you end up fainted last night"

She's grinning like a fool when I said that

"Ah,, nae, I was so stupid, I knew I can't drink but I keep drinking few bottles hehe"

"It's okay, at least I hope you'll feel better" she nods and continue eating the porrigde till the last sip. She was about to help me wash the dishes but I told her just to sit down and she did

"You have a nice house unnie" she takes a look around my apartment that looked clean and neat cos I don't like dirty place.

"I don't like dirty place Bomi-ya, so that's why." She nods again. Then I remember Naeun has a sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter