Chapter 37

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Baby aren't you really going back with Naeun? she's about having the tour, she needs you" Bomi asked me about my decision, this girl really curious about it. Well actually I haven't made any decision, I still need to help my uncle with this cafe. I've made some plan for this place to gain more and more visitors. But seems like Bomi really wants me to get back with Naeun so that I can join the tour, so that we don't have to be apart for about two months.

"I'm still not sure baby, but at least I've made up with Naeun and we're fine now" I tried to make her understand. I know how she feels, I don't want to separate too actually, but I thought about my commitment with my uncle.

"I know, but I thought you're going back to Naeun this week so you can join the tour, how can I go without you for about two months baby" She sulks like a baby, I giggles seeing her like that. Kind of annoying but cute.

"Baby,,, listen, I told you I still have to help my uncle here, I've made my promise with Uncle so I need to accomplish it first. I'm still thinking about going back with Naeun. And for nnw, you better concentrate to your practice, you have to support Naeun for her concert"

I tried my best to explain her so that she can go practice without worrying about my decision. She has gone to the studio while I will go to O2 cafe to start my plan. I have few plans for the cafe. I have asked Eunji to help me with this. Yes, I plan to make the live music show regularly, every weekend. from 4 pm to 10 pm. I've asked help from Eunji to give the contacts of her friends who join in a band. I also ask Eunji herself to perform there. She agreed with this.

"I'll perform every 2nd week of the month unnie, I need to set up my schedule with my band. And I already got the contacts of my other friends. You can contact them any soon unnie"

"Ahh nae thank you so much Eunji-ya, actually I want you who perform regularly every weekend" I said to her

"Wae? So you can see me everyday? kkekeke"

"Tzzkk full of yourself"

"Hhaha be honest unnie, you said you love to see me everyday hahaha"

"Haha, geumanhae,, geumanhae."

"HAhah nae nae, I better stop before Yoon Bomi kill me cos I flirt to her girlfriend haha"

I'm glad for having bright peoples around me, Bomi, Eunji and also my own cousin. Well I think about having Naeun to perform here too, for special ocassion. But I'm still not sure about it, we just made up yesterday. I open my laptop and see the plan that I made for this cafe.

Kkkkkrrrinnnnnnggggggg............

Then my phone rings, I take a glance to my mobile

"Eoh.. Seunghee-ya??!" I greet her

"Chorong-ah, can you give me your answer now about my offer to be Kim Namjoo's manager? She keep asking me about it" She asked me about her offer. I know I

"Oww,, well,, sorry Seunghee-ya, I don't think I will take it, I still have to handle my uncle's cafe" I told to my friend. I explain everything to her about why I can't take that job.

"Well it's too bad actually, I know you'll be able to handle it well, but it's your decision anyway"

 

Bomi's POV

Being Son Naeun's main back dancer, I spend my days only practice practice and practice, it's for Naeun's sake. As a part of her team I have to do anything to make her concert succeed. I sed to be happy when Naeun has a tour, that mean I can see my girl everyday evetytime, but that was in the past. And it's the first time that I don't want to joon Naeun's tour, sigh. I really want Chorong unnie to go back with Naeun after they made up but I know I have to respect her decision, even though I'm still hoping that she will join the tour.

"Unnie,,,," I was resting myself on the floor while drinking lots of mineral water, Son Naeun, who is definintely my favorite singer and was my favorite person, come approach me.

"Owh, nae Naeun-ah, what's up?"

"Nothing, you look tired and pale? are you sick?" She asked me,

"Huh? no, do I look pale?? just tired maybe, but I'm totally fine, why don't you go home?" I asked her, she looks fine with that black training outfit, she loves black that much, people often call her pretty black witch.

"Nope, still waiting for Hyunsoo oppa,, and by the way, I'm sure Chorong unnie has told you, we've made up," She said, I nodded responding her utterance.

"Mm she told me, and I've asked about her decision about going back to your team too, but she still didn't answer anything, I'll just let her"

"Nae, I hope we can get along well as before, I love her as my own sister, I really expect she will get back to the management before I start my tour, I haven't asked her again tho"

It's good how I see Naeun really want to Chorong to get back with her team, I'd love that too, I didn't know that she's stubborn. I can see how upset she is when she mentioned Chorong hasn't give her the answer about her offer to get back to her company.

I was talking to Naeun when my phone rings, it's a call from my baby, I gave an excuse me sign to Naeun to pick up the phone,

"Hello baby..." I greet her

"Baby, are you done practicing?" She asked, it feels like a year I haven't heard her cute voice, the fact it's only one day.

"I'm done babe, still preparing to go home, waeyo? Are you still in O2? Want me to pick you up?" I ask her.

"Mm, no need, but I miss you..." She said with her cute voice.

"Aigoo that means you want me to come huh, don't be shy kkeke,, I'll go there after this bue baby" I .

I hang up the phone and get back to Naeun, she looks like hearing my phone conversation, but I don't mind tho..

"Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter